Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 5:25:38 PM EDT
Does anybody know what the deal with the schedule for season 9 is?

So the "summer season" finale is next week, when does the second half of the season start?  I also know there are 20 episodes in season 9, so how long will I have to wait to see the rest?

When did Sci Fi decide to split the SG-1 and Atlantis seasons up?

Dammit, what is this crap?!?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
If it continues to suck DONKEY DICK the way the current season has, there won't be a ninth season.
1.  Get rid of the butt-fuck Beau Bridges.  He's a turd and he's dragging the whole show down.
2.  WTF?  Do they have to hire every cancelled sci-fi reject on cable?  The brunette brit chick is hot and they need to SIITPAPP.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#3]
2 - WTF?  What dead show was she in?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Wasn't she in Farscape with Ben Browder?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does anybody know what the deal with the schedule for season 9 is?

So the "summer season" finale is next week, when does the second half of the season start?  I also know there are 20 episodes in season 9, so how long will I have to wait to see the rest?

When did Sci Fi decide to split the SG-1 and Atlantis seasons up?

Dammit, what is this crap?!?

I am just as frustrated at the fact that they split south park up the same way.  Still waiting on those to start up again.

I am trying to download all of the back SG1 episodes right now, no one is seeding a couple of the torrents right now.  I have only seen a few episodes here and there.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, she was .

But did you see this weeks ep? Could it be worse? I think not.

That was the worst ep yet of the series. Blatant "the last emperor" ripoff with a dash of Amok Time for seasoning.

Which sucks worse? Bridges or the writers? Tough call.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Claudia Black.  She may not be the MOST beautiful woman, but I thinks shes hot. As for the new Stargate shows , they suck! The original team was much more intesting. Now I only watch SG Atlantis.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Claudia Black is hot.

It's not so much her looks, she's attractive I think but not beautiful.     It's her sultry stripper voice mixed in with her naughty bad fun girl self, nothing like a kinky space ginch to set this redneck up on end like a prarrie dog.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Ball Four, Balfour, Ba'al Four

What next?

Get rid of the Ori and the season might not have skipped over the aquatic.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Sci-Fi Channel has always split the seasons.  It's just the way it is.
As far as the shows go, I enjoy them Both!!!  I guess you'd rather they cancel SG-1 Because RDA retired  Then you could bitch because former SG-1 actors were popping up on other shows.  In case you haven't noticed once an actor takes a part in a Sci-Fi TV show their carrers are doomed to that genere.  It's sad because there are some really fine actors in Sci-Fi.  If Hollywierd doesn't even acknowledge them then that's just enough to gain my full support.  

And FARSCAPE was not just another sci-fi show  

editted to add...The next season should start sometime in Jan/Feb
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#11]
the doctor was on Andrameda I think
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
As far as the shows go, I enjoy them Both!!!  I guess you'd rather they cancel SG-1 Because RDA retired  Then you could bitch because former SG-1 actors were popping up on other shows.  In case you haven't noticed once an actor takes a part in a Sci-Fi TV show their carrers are doomed to that genere.  It's sad because there are some really fine actors in Sci-Fi.

Bruce Campbell.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As far as the shows go, I enjoy them Both!!!  I guess you'd rather they cancel SG-1 Because RDA retired  Then you could bitch because former SG-1 actors were popping up on other shows.  In case you haven't noticed once an actor takes a part in a Sci-Fi TV show their carrers are doomed to that genere.  It's sad because there are some really fine actors in Sci-Fi.

Bruce Campbell.

Richard Dean Anderson

Kevin Sorbo

Leonard Nimoy
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Claudia Black.  She may not be the MOST beautiful woman, but I thinks shes hot. As for the new Stargate shows , they suck! The original team was much more intesting. Now I only watch SG Atlantis.

I'm not really a big fan of the new guy either, I think they should have brought in somebody that was different than Richard Dean Anderson, instead of a carbon copy of his character.

I'll probably keep watching it though, the P90s are still cool!

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:58:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yeah, she was.
She's also the wife of the actor who plays Daniel Jackson in real life.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Lexa Doig. And yeah, she is a HOTTIE!!!

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I think this season is looking like it will suck...plain and simple.
I suspect that RDA may return one day.  
If not his show is on the way out...
Why ruin a perfectly good show
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bruce Campbell.

Richard Dean Anderson

Kevin Sorbo

Leonard Nimoy

You're gotta be kidding me.  Mr. Nimoy made quite the impression on the music industry.  He would have never accomplished this feet had it not been for Star Trek.

www.ussjoshua.org/bbaggins.mov

--------

Frankly, SG-1 needs canceling.  It's over and done.  The Ori are worthless.  The new guy doesn't fit and they already got rid of the only new face that is worth screentime, Ms. Black.

They need to focus on Atlantis as the only Stargate show and put all creative and budgetary effort to it instead.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#19]
from what i heard he wanted more time to spend witth his daughter.

Still, the show IS going down the tubes. The Ben Browder char saying stuff like "GET THE TEAM BACK TOGETHER" falls flat, since he's not even a member of the team.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Lexa Doig. And yeah, she is a HOTTIE!!!

Quoted:

She was the only reason to watch Andromeda
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#21]
turn on Spike right now
the movie that started it all, but with a Jack Oneil that isn't played by an antigun bastard
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I like this seasons SG-1. *Shrug*

This is the best year, ratings-wise, for SG-1 thusfar, so we can certainly count on a season 10.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
turn on Spike right now
the movie that started it all, but with a Jack Oneil that isn't played by an antigun bastard

Daniel Jackson's too much of a pansy in the movie.

He's at least carrying a p90 in the last couple seasons.  He used to let other people do all the fighting for him, he's come a long way.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:38:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
turn on Spike right now

Daniel Jackson's too much of a pansy in the movie.

He's at least carrying a p90 in the last couple seasons.  He used to let other people do all the fighting for him, he's come a long way.

Kurt Russell was pretty damn good as Col O'Neill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top