Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 3/13/2005 8:31:30 AM EST
Just for you...... ENJOY....

BOO.....

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:36:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2005 8:37:10 AM EST by DrFrige]
PRICK!!!!!

From the looks of that it BETTER be dead. Just last night I was loading the dishwasher and one was on the inside of the door as I was loading the last dish... I slammed that door so fast and started that DW ASAP.

Opened it this morning and guess what????

NO MORE SPIDER!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:38:34 AM EST
OH and FYI!!!

Raid Ant spray DOES NOT... (I repeat) DOES NOT work well on Black Widows. It was more an annoyance to her than liquid death.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:39:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By DrFrige:
OH and FYI!!!

Raid Ant spray DOES NOT... (I repeat) DOES NOT work well on Black Widows. It was more an annoyance to her than liquid death.

that is why I prefer a propane torch when dealing with black widows
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:41:53 AM EST

PRICK!!!!!

From the looks of that it BETTER be dead. Just last night I was loading the dishwasher and one was on the inside of the door as I was loading the last dish... I slammed that door so fast and started that DW ASAP.

NO MORE SPIDER!!!

Esy there friend, just having a little fun with ya......

and yes, it is dead, killed yesterday......
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:49:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By 1shott:

PRICK!!!!!

NO MORE SPIDER!!!

Oh I know you were... you are 100% allright in my book. Just when I saw your title in your thread I thought I was gonna have another refrig repair question (Which I dont mind at all as well) and this UUUUUUGLY HIDEOUS NASTY ASS SPIDER PIC pops up... well.... just..."YUCK!"

Funny you should have seen me the other day. I had an assistant running service calls with me the other day and he and I were friends for 20 plus years. We walk out of a customer's home and above the door was a nasty ass centipede. He takes a stick and jabs it and starts chasing me down the walkway and driveway with this spawn from satan's lair yelling "BUUUUUUUUUUUG! BUUUUUUUUUUUG!" and I was running and screaming like a little school girl.

Pretty funny..... (in hindsight)

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:53:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By 1shott:

PRICK!!!!!

NO MORE SPIDER!!!

Oh I know you were... you are 100% allright in my book. Just when I saw your title in your thread I thought I was gonna have another refrig repair question (Which I dont mind at all as well) and this UUUUUUGLY HIDEOUS NASTY ASS SPIDER PIC pops up... well.... just..."YUCK!"

Funny you should have seen me the other day. I had an assistant running service calls with me the other day and he and I were friends for 20 plus years. We walk out of a customer's home and above the door was a nasty ass centipede. He takes a stick and jabs it and starts chasing me down the walkway and driveway with this spawn from satan's lair yelling "BUUUUUUUUUUUG! BUUUUUUUUUUUG!" and I was running and screaming like a little school girl.

www.ppdl.org/dd/images/centipede.jpeg

Pretty funny..... (in hindsight)

UGH, shiver , damn that thing is ugly as all hell.....

You should have seen the spider that was in our vent at the house I lived in when I was a kid.
We had a oil fired boiler, got heat and hot water from it, and it was not working right, repair guy came out and checked everything over and said I think you have a blocked flu(sp) well sure enough, he broke the piep down and pulled out a spider that was at least 5in around, damn big bug.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:58:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:07:26 AM EST
Top Top