Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/10/2001 4:24:09 PM EST
Long time lurker, first time poster. First off, on behalf of all Californian AR-15.com members, I apologize for D.F. That being said, is there ANY way I can legally get an AR? I saw the little Go Go Gadgets grip. Can I get a gripless AR and put this on legally? Does anyone know what the status is of the challenge to SB23 in court? Well, thanks, or am I totally screwed?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:56:16 PM EST
Don't know much, but I know DPMS has single shot AR-type rifle thats PRK compatible.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:16:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/10/2001 6:13:09 PM EST by Troy]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:20:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:21:34 PM EST
Unless a NEW manufacturer comes out with a NEW "AR15" that is NOT on the list of AR Series Weapons..forget it. You can opt for a "pump action" or "Bolt Action" rifle that looks somewhat like an AR. OR...you can just get yourself an M1A with a Muzzle Brake. Or if you like .223..you can get a Mini-14
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:31:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/10/2001 6:31:18 PM EST by FrankTheSpank]
[img]http://www.gogogadgets.net/index_r2_c1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.gogogadgets.net/index_r3_c1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.gogogadgets.net/index_r3_c3.jpg[/img] Notice in big letters "California Legal" Not a single shot, 10 round shot. Which even if you could buy a normal AR you would still be limited to 10 round magazines. Sucks... but better than nothing. I'd get a nice "20 bull barrel flat top with a free floating foregrip and a nice scope and you''l have yourself a damn nice semi auto rifle.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:32:13 PM EST
Ditto on what others have said. AR-15 big no-no, I have some but they're in Texas. The single shot is, for the lack of a better word...silly. You can purchase a FAL from DSA that you have to feed through a stripper clip, the mag is welded in. I chose to purchase an M1A from Arm Usa in Anaheim. Although it's Kalifornia legal, it's still kick ass. National Match. If'n you want the perverbial KMA MBR in Kalifornia, you'll have to go the M1A route, you won't be sorry.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:00:19 AM EST
An M1A or that DSA top-loading FAL are both good options (but expensive).
Top Top