Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2002 11:31:01 AM EDT
My understanding is that there is a "sex tax" proposal before the California legislature that is intended to try to offset the health care costs of those with Sexually Transmitted Diseases.  The tax would raise money for hospitals and discourage the horny from engaging in intercourse, which would reduce the incidence of STDs.

The way it will work is every person in California over the age of 10 will have to submit an affidavit each month indicating how many times they did it, and submit a tax of $10 for each instance.

There is also a provision that if you have to undergo treatment for a STD you go to a higher "sex tax" bracket.

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Um...how much for self-service?
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit, with that we could elimate the income tax!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]
what is your source for this?
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
what is your source for this?
View Quote

I believe he's making a joke about the proposed $0.05 per bullet tax that has been proposed by state senator Peretta.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Imbroglio should get a huge refund!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Since it's a California proposal, I'm sure an exemption will apply to homosexual sex, which is the only politically correct form of sex there, and is encouraged.

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#8]
[sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex]

[rolleyes][rolleyes]
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:01:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex][sex]

[rolleyes][rolleyes]
View Quote

You, My good man.. Now owe 85 bucks...
80 for actually doing it and 5 for the new "thinking about sex" tax...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top