Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 12:35:58 PM EDT
Is this a civilian legal weapon?  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't there a list of guns you can have? If it isn't on the list, you can't have it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Very helpful, thanks.

I have to conclude that unless you are a popular, paying mamber, you don't get love around here.

Standing by for flames that say, "Do your own research," etc.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Do your own research.

The CX4 is civilian legal; I have one and I am a civilian. But I don't live in California.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:27:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Try here:
2004 Dangerous Weapons Control Laws

and possibly here.
12275 thru 12290 Assault Weapons

From Google, searching "california-legal firearms list," it was the 3rd listing and first under Califonia DOJ.

The CA DOJ site also lists the phone number to call Sacramento and ask.

If that's not what you need, the CA Hometown forum may be a better place to ask.

Forming opinions about getting questions answered here is your business -- I'd dare say that most are equal-opportunity responders, and I did the Google search based on Oslow's response to your inquiry.

Cheers, Otto
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 12:23:04 AM EDT
[#6]
a mag fed semi auto can NOT have a pistol or thumbhole stock, like the storm does.

its NOT kali legal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Ditto the above. CENTER FIRE rifles with detach mag = no pistol grip.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh good, I have visiters from Kali. I can show them the CX4 and tell them they can't have one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top