Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2017 9:33:30 AM EDT
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-road-rage-20170415-story.html

Buob died following a collision that occurred after he and Jackson got into an altercation on May 28, 2015. Both had been driving north on Interstate 5 near E Street in Chula Vista, then onto Highway 54.

Jackson, who was driving a Nissan Altima, pursued Buob at speeds reaching up to 90 mph and crashed into his motorcycle when the traffic slowed in front of them. Buob was thrown to the ground.

She ran over him as she swerved her car to avoid the fallen motorcycle. Buob died later at a hospital.
View Quote
Bitch is lucky she only got manslaughter.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Darla-Jacksons-Ex-Happy-She-Filed-Restraining-Order-306077101.html

More deets on the Nissan tomahawk pilots well put togeather demeanor.

"She's a threat," Danny said. "She's threatened me lots of times, saying she's going to come to my house, do something physical to harm me."

His story is similar to a claim made by another, saying Jackson threatened to "kill him" and that she was going to "hurt herself, then call police and blame him."
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:36:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Good.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Bitch is lucky she only got manslaughter.
View Quote
Very.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#3]
She is going to learn to enjoy eating tacos.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you only get six years for killing someone  fuck that cunt
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#5]
She chased him down, sounds like premeditation to me.  

What the fuck?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:41:16 AM EDT
[#6]
She deserves prison for that.  People put too much ego into their driving.  BMW and Volvo owners in particular in the SF Bay Area. We are so fortunate they allow we mortals to drive on "their" road.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#7]
How do you get ''manslaughter'' from that? 2nd degree murder seems to be the least unreasonable charge.

Course she's female so she gets a ''get out of jail early'' card simply for that alone much less any minority, crotch fruit, SJW or low income points to add to that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She is going to learn to enjoy eating tacos.
View Quote
Well duh.  There's an El Pollo Loco down the road so...

Oh.  Women's prison tacos!  Yep. For sure.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She chased him down, sounds like premeditation to me.  
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
She pled guilty so I'm thinking a deal was cut for quick justice.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How do you get ''manslaughter'' from that? 2nd degree murder seems to be the least unreasonable charge.

Course she's female so she gets a ''get out of jail early'' card simply for that alone much less any minority, crotch fruit, SJW or low income points to add to that.
View Quote
Prosecutor let her plead out to man slaughter.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#12]
6 years is all you get for a "white dude". But hi-cap magazines would have mandatory minimums.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Only six years?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
The prosecutor must have had a soft spot for this bitch.

When someone is actively trying kill someone, manslaughter shouldn't even be on the table.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
6 years is all you get for a "white dude". But hi-cap magazines would have mandatory minimums.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Very average looking, tatt'd up, snowflake 27 year old party girl kills a twenty year veteran USN "special boat operator" because of road rage.

Plea bargains to manslaughter, sentenced to six years.

What a nasty looking, white trash looking bitch.  

Sorry Chief; you deserved better.

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I think she got that sentence because while she almost hit him initially [or he sped past her, she followed, almost hit him and he kicked her door in, the history of her post has better info], he kicked her car and then took off. She escalated the incident but he did have some culpability in it.

Decades ago some hogger thought my Dad [who rode bikes himself] was going to pull into his lane so he kicked the door in and took off. The lesson is a Harley can't outrun a 455 HO Olds engine on the highway and Dad ran him down and actually extracted extracted enough cash from him in a persuasive manner to pay for the repair.

He did admit later it was a very stupid thing to do.................
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks like Ike she was a crazy bitch.  Two of her ex-boyfriends filed restraining orders against her.  

Crazy bitch
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Altima driver.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Not a long enough sentence for chasing someone and killing them
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#21]
It'll take longer than 6 years to outgrow that stupidity/anger. The sentence is a joke.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#22]
If the door kicker was on a bicycle half of GD would be posting good hit.
I don't think I've ever seen road rage that wasn't "when assholes collide"
Flame suit on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If the door kicker was on a bicycle half of GD would be posting good hit.
I don't think I've ever seen road rage that wasn't "when assholes collide"
Flame suit on.
View Quote
Agreed.  They were both assholes.  He just happened to meet someone that was a bigger asshole and incompetent behind the wheel.

Flipping someone the finger and kicking their vehicle while driving 85 mph generally would be considered a stupid game, and he won the stupid prize.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#24]
He was speeding and crashed, she could not stop in time. He was at fualt as much much as her.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Wait the motor cyclists kicked her car?  If so good run over.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:58:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why would they let her plea?  I admittedly don't have all the facts..  But they have video and witnesses.  It was unlikely she was going to walk.  They put saving the cost of a trial, ahead of justice in this case.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why would they let her plea?  I admittedly don't have all the facts..  But they have video and witnesses.  It was unlikely she was going to walk.  They put saving the cost of a trial, ahead of justice in this case.
View Quote
Sentenced to six years means she's automatically up for parole in three years.  Manslaughter is not considered a "violent crime" in the state system, and with jail overcrowding they will probably let her out in 18 months.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Broke state, liberal judge
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm not a fan of crotch rockets, but this chick is getting what she deserves.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Altima driver.  
View Quote
Altima = Crazy chick brodozer
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

Our society likes to pretend men and women are treated equally now, but in reality women still are allowed to keep their privileges from the Victorian Era.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Total bullshit. I guess it matters HOW you kill. So I'll just accidentally run over my enemies...
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This.

Our society likes to pretend men and women are treated equally now, but in reality women still are allowed to keep their privileges from the Victorian Era.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Society knows exactly what the score is.  Men are just too ball less today to demand fair treatment.  So they don't get it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I would have to say that the guy on the bike was not thinking.

The car / truck always wins.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Looks like Ike she was a crazy bitch.  Two of her ex-boyfriends filed restraining orders against her.  

Crazy bitch
View Quote
I also caught somewhere that she was a typical east county methhead.

Glad she got only two more years for killing someone then a person caught with an unregistered assault rifle would.

ETA: If she has been in since her arrest (2 years), she will probably be getting out shortly (overcrowding, early release for good behavior). So theoretically she will serve less time then someone with a formerly legal, now illegal firearm.
If she was an illegal she would probably be out already.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#36]
prosecutor needs to be fired and share a cell with this ugly cunt!
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Shit, she's probably just going to do half that time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wait the motor cyclists kicked her car?  If so good run over.
View Quote
you only see that if you read the article before posting.

anybody on a bike who fucks with a car is out of their mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top