Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 9:51:47 PM EDT
What the f*ck is wrong with these hippy faggots? We have just begun to mobilize troops and these bleeding heart pussies are already forming petitions and rallies/protests. Damnit they make me sick.

They are complaining about how innocent people will die if we strike back. NO F*CKING SHIT! War is hell and innocents die. BUT.....

News flash, 7,000+ INNOCENT Americans were just killed for NO reason. Are we suppose to just hold hands and wish these scumf*cks away? Or are we going to blow them back to the stone age?

This hippy reject gets up there and says how horrible they have it over in Afghanistan, little to no medical care, shortened food supplies for the winter, blah blah blah. Hmmm, maybe because it is a 3rd world country? Maybe because they refuse to pull their heads out of their asses and get with the modern age? Their choice, their problem.

They live like animals, have little to no regard for human life, are uneducated, outlawed TV, school etc....
F*ck them!

I don’t feel sorry for them, and then they go kill innocent Americans? And then celebrate it? Send in the B52's and carpet bomb them till there is nothing more than large craters and a few stray camels.

Why is it when you go to college you lose all your nuts and become a warm, fuzzy loving, no common sense, head in the sand, wish away the problem, gutless wonder?

Rant off, I need to turn off the TV its pissing me off.

[-!-] hippy fags

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess the "military industrial complex" really has lost its potency.  In 1990, I was a student failing out at Harvey Mudd College, one of the small engineering schools in SoCal.  Naturally amongst our list of sponsors were such companies such as Martin-Marietta, General Dynamics, Rockwell, Lockheed and McDonnell Douglas.  We were also a Northrop bastion.  

The Pitzer kids (local social sciences college) came around banging on drums in an anti-Desert Storm protest.  

The general reaction of the Mudd students to these protests was to scream "BLOOD FOR OIL!!!!  Go live in Russia!"

Would have thought that CalTech and MIT would be largely rationalist.  

Hey, even Linus Pauling and Einstein had their whacky "Let's all be humanitarians and take 1/2 kilo of Vitamin C," moments.  Everybody gets sentimental at some point.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top