Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 6:25:00 PM EDT
Anybody seen it? LMFAO! Great flick!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I saw it. Nothing special. Sean Hunter is hot though. That's really the only reason I saw it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
friend said he and wife were the only ones left in the theater after only 20 mins of it.

I'll give it a try myself on Netflix.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
That movie was horrible.  Nothing much more to say.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
What was your favorite scene poob ?
The dog eating the girls face  was memorable for me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
you know, this movie gets mentioned in its own thread at least once a month - it's got boondock saints beat for the 'anybody see this movie' champion.

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#7]
When I saw the thread title I thought you HAD cabin fever!

I was going to invite you over for a C&R shoot.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Saw it.... liked it.... wouldn't buy it but I'd make a back-up copy of it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No, when that old guy gives the homies the rifle. "Here niggah!" I laughed my fuckin ass off.
It starts real slow but its worth the wait. The second half is great. A classic.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Most memorable moment for me was when the chick shoved her fingers in the dude! At least I think that's what she did.

Another is when the guy is caressing the chic under the covers and pulls his hand out and it's soaked with blood.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:58:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice. No nipples ever, a bikini requires a warning in the title, but a chick with her face gnawed off is within the CoC. Another triumph of centralized planning.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, when that old guy gives the homies the rifle. "Here niggah!" I laughed my fuckin ass off.
It starts real slow but its worth the wait. The second half is great. A classic.

HaHa yeahh..In the Begining i was like Racist fucks! Then at the end omfg i almost pissed my pants
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:02:51 AM EDT
[#13]
hey guys.... arent we forgetting something....

Stainless
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I fell asleep less then 10 min into it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:37:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
hey guys.... arent we forgetting something....

us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/lions_gate_films/wonderland/cerina_vincent/wonderlandpre.jpg

Stainless

She was the best part of the movie...
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Nice. No nipples ever, a bikini requires a warning in the title, but a chick with her face gnawed off is within the CoC. Another triumph of centralized planning.

I like pie.

TRG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top