Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 9:13:27 PM EDT
As usual, I was cursing at the moronic gun stuff in CSI, when something they did made sense...  There was a hostage situation in a bank, and the guy doing the holding up had a FA MAC-10.  There was at least 2 police officers inside in plainclothes.  On of the is in another room, sees what is going on, and gets in position behind the BG to take him down.  He draws, lines up to fire, and just before he pulls the trigger some moron beside him yells "DON'T SHOOT!" and jumps for his gun.  

Now i'm thinking, if I ever need to draw down on a BG, it would be a good idea to shield myself from bystanders as well...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
the laws of physics would prevent this from happening in real life.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
IMO the guy yelling don't shoot is an acomplice and should be shot.

I ahte CSI for their stupid...."Is the gun registered" crap when they get a evidence gun.

When the fuck did we start registration!

Still CSI is my favorite network TV show.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
This isn't the kind of shit that I think about when I watch CSI....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IMO the guy yelling don't shoot is an acomplice and should be shot.

I ahte CSI for their stupid...."Is the gun registered" crap when they get a evidence gun.

When the fuck did we start registration!

Still CSI is my favorite network TV show.

I believe handguns must be registered within the confines of Clark county, where Vegas is located.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You waiting for the prequill in the stripper days?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You waiting for the prequill in the stripper days?

You damn skippy, my boy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top