Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 9:18:48 AM EDT
COURIC SET TO MAKE HISTORY; MAY ANNOUNCE CBS ANCHOR JOB THIS WEEK...

drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

Last time I will ever watch the news with Kommie Katie at the helm

AC
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:22:39 AM EDT
[#2]
She will fit right in at CBS
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Good looking gal IMO! I dont like her views though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:25:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Can you imagine Katie and Dan Blather working together???  Hiel Hitler...

AC
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you imagine Katie and Dan Blather working together???  Hiel Hitler...

Where have you been for the last 12 months?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess CBS News, can now stand for

Couric's
Bull
Shit
News
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't watch Komrade Katy even if she did the news naked.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Excellant choice..now we know for sure that CBS is in the shitter!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
gloftoe.com/care-o-meter.jpg

To get an accurate reading on that meter, just unplug it from the wall
Network news is entertainment...nothing more.

Want to know what is actually happening in the world?
Run for office and/or join the military...or become a freelance photographer.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#11]
She's just a cheerleader... not that it matters, I don't watch CBS news.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:10:13 AM EDT
[#12]
I never cared for the skank, and in my honest opinion she was concieved as the result of a  Donkey Punch gone wrong.
She has had a nasty plastic job, and she also has  fucked up front teeth
I feel bad fer her gyno, I would bet she has one hell of a stench
Do a google of the bitch and you will see a few pics of her with the beast of her dreams

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Even doing the news naked, Couric will not cure what ails CBS news (and most other media for that matter).  They've lost whatever moral compass they had.  They're the worst sort of universalists, demagoguing us and playing to the lowest common denominator of intelligence and common sense.  They need to lose the "attitude" and the purple prose they've become addicted to.  GW and conservatives are not the enemy, it's just the proliferation of ignorance and the lack of community in the world.  Blind squirrels like Shrillary are even occasionally right when the talk of a village but of course they're willing and ready to make it a law that you must become a village, rather than finding a rational way to demonstrate that it will work, or should work.  They'd just rather preach and then pass the plate (taxes).

It may do us good to ignore the news and just assume a more positive outlook about the world and our ability to get along.  Better to spend an hour volunteering than listening to the "nattering nabobs of negativity"©

©Vice President Spiro T. Agnew
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#14]
She does fluff news. Perfect for CBS. As for looks? She's used up.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#15]
It's going to be funny as hell when she gets caught in a "Dan Rather"

GM
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Network news is such a joke.  Half of it is always really insipid consumer news or irrelevant health/medicine news about how things we thought we good for us are actually bad. The the bias is always so over-the-top and obvious.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#17]
how is this in any way historic?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#19]
She has real nice legs.  Other than that, I don't understand the appeal of the Perky One.  Though it was funny to watch her mix it up with Ann Coulter "You called me the 'Affable Eva Braun of morning television', Ann."
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

EXACTLY.

5sub
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Who does she work for now?  I haven't watched any of the Big Three in years, so this will have about as much effect on my viewing habits as a mosquito fart in central Mongolia.

What's so historic about it anyway?  There are far hotter chicky snacks preaching the news for Fox and CNN.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Even doing the news naked, Couric will not cure what ails CBS news (and most other media for that matter).  They've lost whatever moral compass they had.  They're the worst sort of universalists, demagoguing us and playing to the lowest common denominator of intelligence and common sense.  They need to lose the "attitude" and the purple prose they've become addicted to.  GW and conservatives are not the enemy, it's just the proliferation of ignorance and the lack of community in the world.  Blind squirrels like Shrillary are even occasionally right when the talk of a village but of course they're willing and ready to make it a law that you must become a village, rather than finding a rational way to demonstrate that it will work, or should work.  They'd just rather preach and then pass the plate (taxes).

It may do us good to ignore the news and just assume a more positive outlook about the world and our ability to get along.  Better to spend an hour volunteering than listening to the "nattering nabobs of negativity"©

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great post!

©Vice President Spiro T. Agnew

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#23]
She will be the death knoll of evening news.

I just watch FNC these days.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#24]
That is so GREAT!

I wouldn't watch her if they paid me.

I'm a FOX News guy until they go to the left like CNN.

HH
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I just watch FNC these days.

+1, but I've also started watching Lou Dobbs at 6, just for the illegal immigrants story. He is on it like stink on shit.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Who the hell watches network news anymore anyway?  People too old and feeble-minded to find the remote?  

It's about as useful and relevant as newsreels in today's information environment.

All hail Katie, cute new captain of the Titanic.  Filling in for Dan "the fabricator" Rather.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Who does she work for now?  I haven't watched any of the Big Three in years, so this will have about as much effect on my viewing habits as a mosquito fart in central Mongolia.

You mean that the Big Three have news?!  DAMN, I must have missed that news flash on FNC!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#28]
I will never watch her news show.  She is no journalist, she is a political hack.  She got her start in the DC TV market, and I remember one time she showed up with Whoopie Goldberg at a pro-abortion rally on the DC Mall as a participant.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#29]
OH THE DRAMA!!!!

Ya know, when what JOURNALISTS are doing becomes the lead story in the news - the media's 'abomination of desolation' becomes complete.

Jounalists covering other journalists is the most abhorrent concept to anyone who believes in the integrity and objectivism of the press - which pretty much excludes everyone in the mainstream media nowadays.

Who the fuck cares what Katie Couric is doing?

Who the fuck cares what Matt, Dan, Brian, Bob, Wolf, Tim, Chris, Cokie or Katie think about anything?

Who the fuck cares WHO reads the teleprompter?

When "journalists" become the story - objective news is dead.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#30]
How is this history?

Quoted:
I never cared for the skank, and in my honest opinion she was concieved as the result of a  Donkey Punch gone wrong.
Do a google of the bitch and you will see a few pics of her with the beast of her dreams

i2.tinypic.com/svjvc4.jpg

Is it just me, or does Hillary look a little manly/butch in that pic???
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
How is this history?

Quoted:

i2.tinypic.com/svjvc4.jpg

Is it just me, or does Hillary look a little manly/butch in that pic???

I think it is because hillary has had a few too many donkey punches in her lifetime
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top