Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 9:00:00 AM EDT

Just heard on Fox news from a Russian source, talking about the hostage situation.  He added it in before they cut him off.  I saw this rumor floating around on tactical forums a while ago, looks like its true.  Sorry if dupe.  

Looks like they could be coming to the US soon, if not already here.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I think that the USA-govt had always said there were foreign fighters in both those countries, just that they didn't make a big deal out of it. And of course, the news media didn't make a big deal about it because they're pretty basically against Geo W. Bush Jr's war.

It will be interesting to see a team-up of the our old cold war adversary against our the insurgents.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:44:53 AM EDT
[#2]
well it's a great thing we have secured our borders here in the Us then!....

oh, wait a minute!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#3]
We've been finding Syrians there for months.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:47:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:02:58 AM EDT
[#5]
it's the "B" team chechens they are finding.  The ones that still spray and pray like the haji's.  The aimed fire ones get to stay in Chechnya and fight Russian.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#7]
What good American wouldnt like a chance to take a shot at or maybe slit the throat of an Arab infidel?

I
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#8]
There are so many foreigners...Europeans as well as Arabs...in Iraq on the away team it's not even funny.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What good American wouldnt like a chance to take a shot at or maybe slit the throat of an Arab infidel?

I

Wouldn't an Arab infidel be on our side?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm surprised that the terrorists were able to recruit very many.  I would have guessed that they'd need every fighter available to terrorize Russia and rebel in Chechnya.

It's probably because it seems to be less hazardous for them to fight us in Iraq than to fight the Russians in Chechnya.  The russians actually demolish and kill terrorists in mosques that are being used as military operation bases.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Yea its old news Chechyn fighters have been in A-STAN for a while now. Dont worry they look the same as HAJI when the are hit with the MK19.
 FREE
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What good Muslim wouldnt like a chance to take a shot at or maybe slit the throat of an American infidel?

yup, that is their thinking
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
as freefalle6 stated...old news.

we killed hundreds of them in the stan...including the highest ranking chechan that was in-country. the site cleanup from that one was not pretty, i am told.

muslims from around the globe are joining the jihad...which is a good thing in my book.

our guys need more target practice and we really do have some new bomb designs that need testing.

joe stalin once said of the chechans that could not be re-educated...just killed.

i think uncle joe was correct about that after all these years.

I've seen the video of the Chechen rebels cutting the throat of the young Russian soldier. It was horrible to watch. Chechens are savage animals. If I were fighting them and capture was imminent, I would save the last round for myself. I would not give the sorry fucks the satisfaction.

There have been reports for months now that they have been operating in Iraq. They carry no I.D. and police their dead after doing battle. They have been responsible for the more coordinated attacks that occur on our troops; quick ambush and depart the scene before the gunships arrive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top