Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 8:05:01 AM EDT
Just saw this while channel surfing. I heard them ask..."will this be how we fight the next war"? I assume this is related to Iran's quest for nuclear weapons and our possible counter. But being it's CNN, it will probably be typical anti-war BS.

Anyway, I will likely tune in to see what is up. I figured I'd provide a head's up.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:13:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I've  heard of them before.. now i'm wondering about the political ramifications of using a low yield nuclear warhead in a subterranian application.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've  heard of them before.. now i'm wondering about the political ramifications of using a low yield nuclear warhead in a subterranian application.

keyword is TACTICAL low yield nuclear warhead in a subterranean application.
The earth should contain most of the radiation rather than let it spread to major metro areas or populated areas. And no, Tactical in this case doesn't mean "with tactics". The USAF blue book has a definition of tactical.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:27:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Is "Wolf" his real name?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is "Wolf" his real name?

No, it is actually Barnual but Wolf sounds better.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is "Wolf" his real name?

Barn Blitzer.. teehee.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is "Wolf" his real name?

Barn Blitzer.. teehee.

Radio commentary from a high school basketball game: "We have a real barn blitzer going on here...!"
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd love to have the name "Wolf Blitzer" if I was a football player. That'd be a kickass name for a linebacker or defensive back. But for a news anchor, it's teh ghey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top