Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2002 8:02:26 PM EDT
[b]Unbef@ckinglievable!![/b]

CNN is now broadcasting extended live feeds of Al Jezeera news accounts of the "failed" Powell mission and Israel's resistance to withdraw from occupied Palestinian lands.

CNN calls it "Their News" and provides about 5-10 minutes of unabashed Arab propaganda DIRECT from Al-Jezeera news broadcasts

It's like I'm in MuthaF@cking Egypt with Arab BS broadcasters spouting THEIR SIDE of the news all about how bad the Israelies and Americans are and how much violence the Israelies are responsible for!!

Of course CNN only provides the MoslemMaggot side of "Their News" and didn't include ANY Israeli extended broadcasts from Israeli news shows.

CNN is now blatantly, openly and unashamedly  become nothing but the Arab propaganda network for the MoslemMaggots to feed their BS lies DIRECTLY into American homes.

[b]Unbef@ckinglievable!![/b][pissed]
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

CNN is now broadcasting extended live feeds of Al Jezeera news accounts of the "failed" Powell mission and Israel's resistance to withdraw from occupied Palestinian lands.

CNN calls it "Their News" and provides about 5-10 minutes of unabashed Arab propaganda DIRECT from Al-Jezeera news broadcasts

It's like I'm in MuthaF@cking Egypt with Arab BS broadcasters spouting THEIR SIDE of the news all about how bad the Israelies and Americans are and how much violence the Israelies are responsible for!!

Of course CNN only provides the MoslemMaggot side of "Their News" and didn't include ANY Israeli extended broadcasts from Israeli news shows.

CNN is now blatantly, openly and unashamedly  become nothing but the Arab propaganda network for the MoslemMaggots to feed their BS lies DIRECTLY into American homes.

View Quote

That still seems to leave about 23 hours 50 or 55 minutes for Israeli propaganda.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

What exactly is your problem in having the enemy's tactical mindset broadcast over half the world?  Did it change your mind?  Don't assume the rest of us are as easily persuaded either!
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What exactly is your problem in having the enemy's tactical mindset broadcast over half the world?  Did it change your mind?  Don't assume the rest of us are as easily persuaded either!
View Quote

It's not YOU I'm concerned about. I'm sure you're not so gullible so as to easily become part of the Palestinian sympathizers in this country.

It's the Rosie/Oprah/gullible/Soccer-mom sheeple who will decide the next elections and THEIR views will dictate the way our Gov't moves.

But I suppose Tokyo Rose and Hanoi Jane would have no opposition from you folks either, right?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That still seems to leave about 23 hours 50 or 55 minutes for Israeli propaganda.
View Quote

Like I said, there was NO Israeli newscasters providing "Their Side" of the news.

Are you implying CNN carries 23hr55min of "pro-Israeli propaganda??
If anything, CNN is puppet affiliate of Al-Jezeera news with Christiana Amanpour's OBVIOUS slanted "news" coverage & interviews and all that "Behind The Rage" exposes on Arab hatred of America immediately after 9-11.

But I know you'll never be convinced so I won't even try.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

[;)]Israeli propaganda................GED right?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I just ignore CNN, the Communist News Network.

As fo Christianna, I couldn't stand her BEFORE 9/11.  Now I detest her.

When will the maggots learn?  They lost the war.  They will lose this one.  And the next.

I hear any pro PA crap I just turn it off rather than letting it make me ill.  See more of it here than I see in the news!

I fear the case for reason is lost on the sheeple.  They just follow the media's empty chat and never have a thought of their own.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 12:46:20 AM EDT
[#7]
This is how they get access, by agreeing to air the party line. They're been doing it since at least the Gulf War.
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 1:12:04 AM EDT
[#8]
CNN is a puppet of the government.  

That being said...  The Bush administration wants the world to believe that we want the Israelis to stop attacking their terrorist neighbors.  I don't believe the Bush administration really wants Israel to stop attacking their terrorist neighbors.  

If I were in charge of the western world including the media... I'd sell our alliance with the Arab nations, swear loyalty even if secretly to our true allies and find a way to make us the "goodguys" in a situation where there are no "goodguys".

Someone once told me that the simplest explanation is usually the right one.  When it comes to my government and the screwed up things that it does... I usually hope it's a conspiracy embedded in a conspiracy because whoever make the rules in this world is one messed up mass of ignorant idiots.

Let CNN sell the MoslemMaggot side.  When I see pictures of 4 year old little girls with fake dynamite wrapped around them as a show of solidarity...  I want those who taught her those values to be destroyed utterly.  Those who don't, deserve to learn what war is all about first hand.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top