Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 6:18:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]

The police should have shot the knife out of his hand.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Mentally ill, with a large knife. That's what we have the police to protect us from.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:21:21 PM EDT
[#4]
So was the asswipe who was interviewing the Police expert.  He was a total asshole and a half.  If I was the LEO I would have tasered the fuck.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#5]
When will CSI show up to find out the magical truth
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Why would you watch the Communist News Network?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#7]

[CNN-MODE] The important thing to remember is that this happened under Bush's watch...he allowed it to happen because he is racists.  Impeach NOW.  This is just more evedince of the lies and racism allowed to thrive under this illegitimate regime. [/CNN-MODE].

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:27:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#9]
[Beavis] Taser, give him the Taser, heh heh heh[/Beavis]

Oops, I forgot Tasers are bad. Better shoot him.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should have shown him compassion.  After all, they murdered him in cold blood because he was having an off day.

Was he black?

And was it a sunny day?

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Should have shown him compassion.  After all, they murdered him in cold blood because he was having an off day.

Was he black?

And was it a sunny day?

Yes
And yes.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was he black?

And was it a sunny day?

Yes
And yes.

Wells ya'know den in some parts dat's all it takes!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Youze guys dont know nuthin bout disarmin a crazy dude! How is it done? You keep your hands open with no weapon in them then you turn around and then  you show  him a Goatse! (*) I guarantee he'll stand there in amazement and wonder!!!! I know i would!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Knife + Arm = 3 foot range.

Mauser or Mosin Nagant 91/30 w/ bayonets mounted = 6 foot range.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#16]
What would Chuck Norris have done?  Things that make you go mmmm.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Yeah, that HUGE 3.5" knife... [:rolleyes:]  I mean, really, shooting that guy was probably not necessary.  

This nation is obsessed with non-lethal measures of incapacitating people.  I am thinking there is a gizmo designed for just this occasion.
Matt
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was he black?

And was it a sunny day?

Yes.
Yes.

When the NewsBitch asked, "How do YOU believe the situation should have been handled?", I yelled at the TV:  TWO TO THE CHEST, ONE TO THE HEAD YOU F****ING BITCH!!! while doing a hammer drill at the TV.

BP -STILL- up after watching them show people how to make a damned booster bag!!!!

[Samuel L Jackson]   HOW'S IT TASTE, MOTHAF*CKA!!!"  [/Sam]

Um, why are you yelling?

[Sam] CUZ THIS IS HOW I TALK, HAVENT YOU SEEN MY MOOOOVIES? [/Sam]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:08:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that HUGE 3.5" knife... [:rolleyes:]  I mean, really, shooting that guy was probably not necessary.  

This nation is obsessed with non-lethal measures of incapacitating people.  I am thinking there is a gizmo designed for just this occasion.
Matt

Say huh?  They sprayed him with pepper spray, which he wiped off - then kept waving the knife.  There's a 21 foot rule with knives...perhaps you haven't heard of it.  Police were completely within their rights and policies.  
What, do you expect them to use their ubertactical elite crimefighting skills to wrestle the knife our of the fuckers hand?  Not all cops carry tazers - in fact, most don't.  There's only so much room on a belt for shit.  After a radio, gun, magazine pouch or 2, handcuffs, pager, cell phone, OC spray, and baton..there's not a lot of room left.

Sorry, not their job.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#20]
just quit watching CNN
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I apologize in advance if this is a dupe, but I'm trying to get in while my BP is still over 150/100.

I was watching the coverage of the mentally ill fellow who decided to lunge at a police officer with a large knife and is now approaching room temperature:

WTF, OVER?????

The newsgal is trying to villainize the police, removing all blame from the actions of the asshole with the knife.

Then I remembered:  [JamesEarlJones]THIS... is CNN.[/JamesEarlJones]

In Thailand, this wouldn't have made page 10.  TRUST ME.  (My girlfriend is a Police Sergeant Major)

Really want to get your blood pumping.....read the thread over at DU about this.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
[Beavis] Taser, give him the Taser, heh heh heh[/Beavis]

Oops, I forgot Tasers are bad. Better shoot him.

[ButtHead]Calm down beavis, they should have kicked his ass, uh huhuhu, uh huhuhu[ButtHead]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top