Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 5:22:08 PM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/06/26/riyadh.bombing.suspect/index.html[/url]

That discovery, said this official, may have been a final straw of sorts for Saudi religious leaders, who denounced the plot for its double hypocrisy in allegedly plotting a terror attack in Mecca [red]and in waging a holy war against infidels using Islam's holiest book. [/red]
View Quote

Taken in the context of the article and from other news reports, it seems as though these boobie trapped Korans were to be used against MUSLIMS in MECCA.  

That means CNN referred to them as infidels. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/06/26/riyadh.bombing.suspect/index.html[/url]

That discovery, said this official, may have been a final straw of sorts for Saudi religious leaders, who denounced the plot for its double hypocrisy in allegedly plotting a terror attack in Mecca [red]and in waging a holy war against infidels using Islam's holiest book. [/red]
View Quote

Taken in the context of the article and from other news reports, it seems as though these boobie trapped Korans were to be used against MUSLIMS in MECCA.  

That means CNN referred to them as infidels. [:D]
View Quote

Ah....just semantics.  But I bet booby-trpped Korans makes their skins crawl.  One of the latest suicide bombers, (the British ones I think) smuggled their explosives into Israel using hollowed-out Korans.  I'm sure the imans had no problem with that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#4]
killthemallkillthemallkillthemallkillthemallkillthemall
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I wanna get trapped by a booby.

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why?

You have a bad experience at the Gap?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#7]
...Ya think its safe to hold our breaths until there is 'outrage!!' at these comments? I do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top