Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/11/2002 5:06:17 PM EST
Whew- I've read a lot of stuff, but it just gets deeper every step- so I'll try to keep it simple- (Like me) I'm in Illinois, a non Class III state, right? So, I can never get a license in my home state, I presume. However, if I had a non-primary residence in a very friendly Western state,could I--- 1) get a corporate Class III in the Western state. 2) get a C+R in Illinois 3) purchase guns like a BAR which is on the C+R list 4) have the BAR in full auto config. 5) possess this type of weapon in Illinois ( we go to Wisconsin to do our actual shooting) 6) purchase other full auto weapons at LEO only or dealer prices 7) Thumb my nose at the local C of PD. Q. Do I need to have a regular FFLlicence first? In which state ? Can this be corporate, as well ? Thanks for any input, I know someone will have a good idea !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KNOB CREEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:35:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 5:35:13 PM EST
This will help you: http://tlh.fdt.net/~quinn/Legal%20Tips.htm
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 2:00:10 PM EST
M.S. Thanks for trying to help, but,I cannot get the link to work-- If you see this, please advise. Thanks ! WHO
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 2:14:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By MiamiSniper: This will help you: [url]http://tlh.fdt.net/~quinn/Legal%20Tips.htm[/url]
View Quote
Top Top