Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 6:53:37 PM EDT
Just thought you'de like to know the Norris is on fox right now....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Chuck is ALWAYS on EVERY channel that exists - it's just that usually he prefers not to be seen, and orders light to go through him rather than reflect off of him.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:59:41 PM EDT
[#2]
did anyone survive?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
did anyone survive?

Nice avatar. Devil's Tower, right.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks, yep Devils Tower.  

saw this pic full size on strategypage.com (I think), and liked it.  No real connection, except that I've visited Devils Tower, and I used to work at Boeing Vertol.

Edit later:  Vertol mentioned with respect to the CH-47.  I guess the resolution is pretty poor in 80x60.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I had the same pic for my wallpaper at work for a couple weeks, I havent done Devils Tower since I was a kid though.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Chuck will give all of you a roundhouse kick to the head for hijacking the thread and turning the subject away from him.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Chuck is ALWAYS on EVERY channel that exists - it's just that usually he prefers not to be seen, and orders light to go through him rather than reflect off of him.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Chuck will give all of you a roundhouse kick to the head for hijacking the thread and turning the subject away from him.

I guess I will be counted amonst the "did not survive".  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#9]
The re-run is comeing up next....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Chuck Norris is kinda like God.  But smaller.  

He knows all and sees all.  Don't look now, he's watching you.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer.  Unfortunately, he has never cried, ever.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:39:12 AM EDT
[#12]
When Walker, Texas Ranger first aired in France, they surrendered after the title credits rolled.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:45:27 AM EDT
[#13]
My bologna has a first name, its Chuck Norris.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:13:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I damn near pissed myself...........I was shaking so hard with fear that I was barely able to to click the clicker to another channel....

I almost had a panic attack bout him jumping out through the TV and whuppin my ass with his lethal karate stare and finger point.....

Then I changed the channel and I was all safe again....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Whenever someone is constipated, doctors send them to Chuck Norris so he can scare the shit out of them
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:52:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Chuck Norris once won a bet against Lays by eating just one. Since the Lays executives had not defined the stakes of the bet, Chuck took their lives as his reward.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:54:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Chuck Norris' real name is actually unknown. He adopted the name "Chuck Norris" because his actual real name spoken out loud would cause severe bleeding from the ears and your head to explode.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:59:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Chuck Norris is the reason Cap'n Crunch's eyebrows are on his hat.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Every Friday, Chuck Norris stands menacingly on the shores of southern Texas and gazes stoicly into the ocean, whilst masturbating. This is why Hurricane Rita turned east.
Chuck Norris saved 100% when he switched to Geico.
In the game of life, Chuck Norris has the only retired jersey.
Chuck Norris only looks one way when he crosses the street.

Chuck Norris once got the $1,000,000 question in "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" wrong because he got bad advice from the audience. As punishment, he made them chose between having their skulls crushed with a roundhouse kick to the face or to have sex with Regis. Everyone preferred to die.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Does he run with scissors?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Why not he's CHUCK NORRIS!!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#22]
I DON'T SEE IT!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does he run with scissors?

He orders people to run with scissors for him becuase he has never fallen and there is no challenge. If he did fall ( not saying he would ) the scissors would get out of the way for him.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:57:52 AM EDT
[#24]
In 1979, Chuck Norris swallowed a woman's uterus whole. Later that year he gave birth to Vin Diesel.

The R.E.M. song "Everybody Hurts" was inspired by an incident back in '86 when Chuck Norris ordered an unsweetened tea, and was told they didn't serve unsweetened tea at that particular restaurant. They do now.

Contrary to popular belief Chuck Norris, not the Florida Supreme Court, made the final judgement on Terri Schiavo's fate. It was a roundhouse kick to the feeding tube.

Chuck Norris went to Orange County, California and single-handedly kicked everyone's ass for one day being forced to watch The O.C.

Chuck Norris' sweat is actually pure whiskey.

Chuck Norris invented lesbians. After reaching the epitome of manhood by sleeping with Norris, they had no choice but to begin anew with women.i
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top