Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 6:47:01 PM EDT
We've got enough REAL enemies that we don't have to target ALL Middle Eastern People.Over the years,its been MY pleasure to know some of these people.Some of the most Patriotic people I know are immigrated AMERICANS.We need to focus our efforts against the real enemy and stand together,not just as Americans,as a free people in a dangerous world.Does anyone know the current status of our southern border?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to agree.  My next door neighbor is from that corner of the world.  He is a great guy, has a great family.  And him and his wife are raising a terrific kid.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I would hope that most of the people on this board are distinguishing between americans here and foreigners there. The men you speak of are Americans. They saw the error in their homelands and moved here for freedom and prosperity. They came for the same reasons as almost all imigrants throughout history. Your friends and neighbors are not the targets of the hatred on this board (I Hope) they are fellow AMERICANS, nothing more and nothing less. We all need to fight together aginst a common enemy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I totally agree....
remember the guy that blew the WTC the first time ?  He was a cab driver and drove a cab at the same garage...ANN  Service Co, on 21st  str. NYC...
...he was a VERY NICE untill...we all know the facts.
ALL of us got grilled by the FBI for hours and days.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
"Some of the most patriotic people I know are immigrated Americans."         Those of us who are not of Native American descent are ALL immigrated Americans somewhere down the line. My Father left Hungary after fighting the Soviets in '56. He walked to Germany, where he joined the US Army, and after 5yrs of service, got his citizenship.                         can't spell for sh*t tonight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top