Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2002 10:22:43 PM EDT
Anybody have any experience with these yet?

The Ad sounds good.  "The receiver is precision cast from heavy S.S. by one of the leading Aerospace casting firms in the USA".

Complete with two mags for $389.

I want one, but not if they are junk.

I know well, the axiom "you get what you pay for"  So my question is: is this a servicable, reliable, fairly accurate rifle?

I posted in this forum because this is where the most people will read it.

All comments appreciated, Thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Some people like them. Some people also like their SKS. If you like the SKS you will probably also find this one to be a fine rifle.

The SS receivers was manufactured by Special Weapons for Century Arms. The parts used are from very old, well used CETME rifles. They are assembled and expertly spray painted by the finest trained monkeys at the CAI bicycle shop.

But for only $395.00 it can make a dandy door stop.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
They trained those monkeys?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top