Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2013 6:32:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:35:22 AM EDT
[#1]
At least you can get a CCW permit.
Although my county isn't too bad, even though almost everyone else is denied my buddy just got one because he plays golf with a Detective from the PD's license division.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:40:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Ain't he special.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Open carry is only a problem if the police make it a problem....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I still don't buy the "keep it hidden and surprise the bad guy" mentality.

If you look like food, it's no great leap of logic to think that something is going to try to eat you.

Avoid the hassle and look like something that might bite back. Predators are opportunistic and will look for easier prey elsewhere. It works in the rest of the Animal Kingdom and feral humans are no different.

And yeah, f*ck anti-RKBA LEO's and the Eric Holder they rode in on...

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#5]
It's funny, when sheriff's violate or don't enforce laws we don't like, we cheer them on. When they violate or don't enforce laws we do like, we pile on them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:06:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's funny, when sheriff's violate or don't enforce laws we don't like, we cheer them on. When they violate or don't enforce laws we do like, we pile on them.
View Quote

Most sane people don't like bullshit laws. Do you have a problem grasping that concept?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Most sane people don't like bullshit laws. Do you have a problem grasping that concept?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do. But GD likes to pick and choose.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:28:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who says we like the laws? "Shall not Infringe" means I shouldn't need a permit
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This.

If you look like food, it's no great leap of logic to think that something is going to try to eat you.

Avoid the hassle and look like something that might bite back. Predators are opportunistic and will look for easier prey elsewhere. It works in the rest of the Animal Kingdom and feral humans are no different.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Probably the biggest fallacy of the "concealed means concealed" bunch (aka OC Fudds).
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#10]
When I lived in Prattville a few years ago it was walk in, pay $20, listen to the lady talk about her daughter for 10 min, then walk out with the permit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top