Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/26/2004 4:30:14 PM EST
Hipsters thread got me thinking about this, how do you carry concealed in strip clubs? Most of the places here are juice bars where its BYOB so legally there is no problem with carrying since the establishment doesn't serve booze. Whenever I go my shit stays in the car since most strippers will lift up my shirt and anything in the waistband would be exposed. How do you conceal your peice when being mauled by strippers? Ankle holster? Avoid getting anywhere near strippers?

Hmm I wonder how many folks are going to make jokes about strippers "playing with your gun"
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:31:14 PM EST
Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:33:04 PM EST
In Texas you can't carry into strip clubs, even if they are BYOB. Why are worried about it, do you think you'll have to shoot a stripper.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:38:09 PM EST
in SC can't carry in places that charge admission or where alchohol is sold to be consumed on the premesis
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:41:34 PM EST
A Strip joint is where I'd want to carry.......

A rubber.......[0j]

­

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:49:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
In Texas you can't carry into strip clubs, even if they are BYOB. Why are worried about it, do you think you'll have to shoot a stripper.

Strip clubs here have lots of drug/gang activity and last time while outside smoking a cig a brawl nearly broke out, so carrying would be a good thing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:51:06 PM EST
Use an ankle holster?

I am so glad I live in Colorado where I can carry anywhere that isn't posted or has a metal detector.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:55:59 PM EST
In TN you cannot carry anywhere alcohol is consumed, and most of the joints around here serve alcohol so weapon stays in truck!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:56:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Mmanwitgun:

Strip clubs here have lots of drug/gang activity and last time while outside smoking a cig a brawl nearly broke out, so carrying would be a good thing.

If you are that worried/concerned, don't go! Surely you can find a decent strip club. Besides, if there is that type of element at the club, chances are they won't have the kind of girls I would want to look at!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:09:04 PM EST
Decent stip club here? I already need to drive 45 mins to find a place where the strippers arn't crack whores (Unless I went to Scores, which is closer, but way to expensive). As for the bad element here, it doesn't bother me that much, I'd just prefer to have some protection.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:11:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 6:11:37 PM EST by Wolfpack]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:12:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By Jason280:

If you are that worried/concerned, don't go! Surely you can find a decent strip club. Besides, if there is that type of element at the club, chances are they won't have the kind of girls I would want to look at!

I suppose they are just as safe as schools. Of course, no one would need to carry there, they are gun free zones, and no one is ever in any danger.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:18:18 PM EST
I would think you'd have a hard time in court should you need it. In Florida they refer to "places of nuisance", and I would suspect that a titty bar would qualify.

I'll second the others' sentiments that if you know going in that you might need a gun, best to stay out.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:33:36 PM EST
CT has very few off-limits places WRT CCW.

A CCW can be in an establishment that has on-premises consumption of "adult beverages", providing you have no measurable amount of alcohol in their blood.

Mman - have you considered an SOB holster?

Also, what clubs are you going to where the "dancers" are removing your clothing? I thought they closed the Zebra Club a while ago....
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:43:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By racer934:
CT has very few off-limits places WRT CCW.

A CCW can be in an establishment that has on-premises consumption of "adult beverages", providing you have no measurable amount of alcohol in their blood.

Mman - have you considered an SOB holster?

Also, what clubs are you going to where the "dancers" are removing your clothing? I thought they closed the Zebra Club a while ago....

SOB holster? please inform me

Go to the Cat Walk in New Haven, girls there will strip off your t shirt in no time. As for the Zebra Club, don't even mention that, I'm around five minutes away and it closed just before I was old enough to go
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:44:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wolfpack:
My little poem for just that occasion is...

A lapdance is no fun when your packing a gun.

Thats a very nice poem and I'm honored to have the biggest arfcom smut peddler bless my post
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:50:13 PM EST
SOB = Small of Back.

FTR - I pay the girls to take *their* clothes off, not mine.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:06:29 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:13:23 PM EST

Hipsters thread got me thinking about this, how do you carry concealed in strip clubs?

I have, usually an ankle holster.

In one instance I went to a gentlemans club for lunch. the doorman had a metal detector and told me I would have to leave the gun in the car, and park the car in the street off the property (his right), i told him i would buy my lunch elsewhere (my right).
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:13:46 PM EST
Ankle holsters work fine in that type of environment.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:15:55 PM EST
Everywhere around here sels liqour so its not an isse, cant carry there.

I dont go to strip bars anyway, Im too damned cheap.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:15:55 PM EST
I packed heat into a strip club the one time I went into one... I didnt spend a dime, and it did nothing for me. Went with a friend, but I wasnt really interested in being there. I didnt notice the "no weapons"(meaningless, beyond a trespass charge) sign near the door, but there is no law in Utah the applies specifically to strip clubs, and I wasnt drinking.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:16:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wolfpack:You coming to Shot Show? If so, I'll take you to a strip club you will think you have died and gone to Heaven...

Would that offer be extended to other CT residents that show up for the Shot Show?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:17:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:19:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wolfpack:Just make sure your wallet has more than cobwebs in it and you will have the time of your life....

Well, then - I will have to make sure not to take the g/f with me for this Shot Show!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:48:08 PM EST

My little poem for just that occasion is...

A lapdance is no fun when your packing a gun.

Thats a very nice poem and I'm honored to have the biggest arfcom smut peddler bless my post

You coming to Shot Show? If so, I'll take you to a strip club you will think you have died and gone to Heaven...

I'm hoping to be there when the PB crew is there, if I have the money by then and make it out there we are definantly hitting up the strip clubs
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:22:12 PM EST
Well, all the times I go the strippers pretty much touch everypart of my body...they either think I am hot or are looking for hidden money.
Seems like the ankle would be the best...

But be careful you don't want the stripper to make your gun go off in your pants!
Top Top