Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:29:22 AM EST
Did anyone notice the reports from Israel this morning that stated an armed PRIVATE CITIZEN noticed the driver of the backhoe/tractor/bulldozer acting and driving oddly. He drew down and shot the driver several times, killing him. The driver was only able to injure less than a dozen, not kill the dozens he had planned.

Just another "isolated" incident of a CCW'r saving the lives of others I guess.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:45:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By DV8:

He pulled the pistol off the police/military guy up on the Dozer with him, and was himself in the Army. Not quite a CCW situation.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:48:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By USMC88-93:

He pulled the pistol off the police/military guy up on the Dozer with him, and was himself in the Army. Not quite a CCW situation.

Not quite, but close enough for me. I love stories involving citizens and keen situational awareness.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:49:24 AM EST

I belive this was a seperate attack from the one last month.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:52:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By dynoman:
I belive this was a seperate attack from the one last month.

In that case I bow out gracefully as I am uninformed....................Goes to check the news..........
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:52:59 AM EST

That was the last incident not todays. Today it was a civilian. Unless the news crapped up the info... I don't think they have CCW in Israel I think it is open carry or carry whatever you feel like carrying.
Top Top