Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 7:29:22 AM EDT
Did anyone notice the reports from Israel this morning that stated an armed PRIVATE CITIZEN noticed the driver of the backhoe/tractor/bulldozer acting and driving oddly.  He drew down and shot the driver several times, killing him.  The driver was only able to injure less than a dozen, not kill the dozens he had planned.

Just another "isolated" incident of a CCW'r saving the lives of others I guess.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

He pulled the pistol off the police/military guy up on the Dozer with him, and was himself in the Army.  Not quite a CCW situation.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He pulled the pistol off the police/military guy up on the Dozer with him, and was himself in the Army.  Not quite a CCW situation.

Not quite, but close enough for me.  I love stories involving citizens and keen situational awareness.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I belive this was a seperate attack from the one last month.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:52:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I belive this was a seperate attack from the one last month.

In that case I bow out gracefully as I am uninformed....................Goes to check the news..........
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was the last incident not todays. Today it was a civilian. Unless the news crapped up the info... I don't think they have CCW in Israel I think it is open carry or carry whatever you feel like carrying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top