Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 3:27:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:56:02 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah the "news" people do not present the news anymore, just their own beliefs and agendas
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:58:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yeah the "news" people do not present the news anymore, just their own LIBERAL beliefs and agendas

there.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:00:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I honestly think my wife would be quicker to shoot someone if they were hurting, or trying to take our pit bull, than if they were hurting me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:38:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:58:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I am calling for a ban on stupid reporters with agendas (agendi?).
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:22:05 AM EDT
[#6]
 There is no fighting dog quite as cute as your own fighting dog.  It's a wonderful thing --Like a loaded bear trap with a rudimentary brain!

Don't you all thing it's time for Pit Bull owners to chime in with their personal testimonies?  I especially like the photos of the little kids crawling all over the family Pit,  pulling it's ears and squeezing it's nuts!

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:26:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Its about time.  Ban them I say.  If a town does'nt want that type dog in its borders, then fine, don't live there if you like pits.  

The dogs are dangerous, and yes the owners bare most of the responsibility.

I know its just my opinion but they should all be exterminated and removed from the course of evolution forever.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:56:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:58:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
 There is no fighting dog quite as cute as your own fighting dog.  It's a wonderful thing --Like a loaded bear trap with a rudimentary brain!

Don't you all thing it's time for Pit Bull owners to chime in with their personal testimonies?  I especially like the photos of the little kids crawling all over the family Pit,  pulling it's ears and squeezing it's nuts!

You rang?  Be prepared to be educated as to the truth.  Your already making it apparent that you don't know anything about the breed.  Ask away.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#10]
I got 3 stitches from a palmeranian once.  Ban them too.  And cats, I just plain hate cats.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Cars are probably more dangerous.  Maybe they should ban them.  Actually, I shouldn't joke...I'm sure they'd love to ban cars.  And tax the crap out of us for poorly thought out transit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top