Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 6:23:52 AM EDT
CAN YOU NAME THIS COUNTRY?
>709,000 REGULAR (ACTIVE DUTY) PERSONNEL.
>293,000 RESERVE TROOPS. EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS.
>20 AIR FORCE AND NAVY AIR WINGS WITH 2,000 COMBAT AIRCRAFT
>232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS.
>19 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES WITH 3,114 NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON 232 MISSILES.
>500 ICBMs WITH 1,950 WARHEADS. FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND 121 SURFACE COMBAT SHIPS AND SUBMARINES PLUS ALL THE SUPPORT BASES, SHIPYARDS, AND LOGISTICAL ASSETS NEEDED TO SUSTAIN SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.
>IS THIS COUNTRY?
>RUSSIA ? NO.
>CHINA ? NO
>GREAT BRITAIN ? NO
>FRANCE ? WRONG AGAIN ( What a Laugh!!!!!)
>MUST BE USA ? STILL WRONG (SORT OF) GIVE UP ?
>
>THESE ARE THE AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES THAT WERE ELIMINATED DURING THE ADMINISTRATION OF BILL CLINTON AND AL GORE. AND [their elimination] was 100% SUPPORTED BY JOHN KERRY (THESE HE DID VOTE ON) SLEEP WELL!
>This is not a new message, but a reminder of why we now have over-deployed our National Guard and Reserve Units. HE SAID CHECK THE RECORD
>Sen. John Kerry, Democrat from Massachusetts says he is the strongest Presidential Candidate on National Defense ! He said Check the Record..
>We Did ! Here is what we learned:
>He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
>He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
>He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988 He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
>He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
>He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
>He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
>He voted to Kill the B-1
>He voted to Kill the B-2
>He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
>He voted to Kill the FA-18
>He voted to Kill the B-2
>He voted to Kill the F117
>He voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988, including a bill for battle armor for our troops.
>It is most likely, with Sen. John Kerry as President and Commander in Chief of our Armed Services, that they will cease to function making it impossible for our country to protect itself.
>John Kerry voted to kill all anti-terrorism activities of each and every agency of the U.S. Government.
>He voted to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%.
>He voted to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%.
>He voted to cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.
>THEN, and this is abhorrent to almost every American Voter be you Democrat, Republican or Independent,
>he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800% !!
>Ask yourself Is THIS the person you want as President of these United States providing for the Common Defense of the Nation and be the Leader of the Free World ?
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Voting history can be accessed through Senate voting records. The above is an accurate summary.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Kerryistan
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:31:01 AM EDT
[#2]
And he won't stop until we are using spitballs.  lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Guess where all that money went.
I bet a lot went to stupid social programs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Guess where all that money went.
I bet a lot went to stupid social programs.

yep, there and to that guy who put a crucifix into a jar of urine and called it "art"

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:56:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

yep, there and to that guy who put a crucifix into a jar of urine and called it "art"

Those people crack me up.  I really don't know what's worse, the people that do that stupid shit in the name or "art" or the people that support it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Before I read the answer I thought you were talking about California.

CW
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:59:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those people crack me up.  I really don't know what's worse, the people that do that stupid shit in the name or "art" or the people that support it.

All I see it as is a twisted religious or political statement and for some reason they seem to call it art?

Michael Angelo (sp?) was an artist!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top