Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2003 12:59:35 PM EDT
I purchased this video and just watched it. Much better than any of the hour long videos that are just advertisments for some product. Best of all, he shoots lots of yotes with a very fine hunting rifle. A AR15 carbine! The solid shots dropped them DRT.

check it out @ www.comingtothecall.com

BTW, Byron is an AR15.com industry partner, so no flames please.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:07:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Guys
Can't wait to see the review.
I know a lot of you guys don't hunt, but I thought this might interest you.
Found these Statistics from the Dept. of Agriculture on cattle and calf losses due to predators in 2000. Thought it was interesting.

Coyotes---95,000 head---value $31.8 million

Dogs---26,000 head---Value $9.5 million

Mountain lion and bobcats---11,000---$4.3 million

Bears---2,800---$1.8 million

Wolves---1,600---$1 million

Other predators---10,600---$3.2 million

For a total of 147,000 head lost amounting to $51.6 million just in the year 2000 alone.

All predators are at record numbers and can be found inside the city limits of most metropolitan cities. A lot of county extension offices are reinstating bounty's on coyotes to help keep the numbers at a healthy level.

Calling predators is a thrilling experience, and serves a useful purpose. I use the AR15 for that purpose.

Thanks

Byron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top