Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2005 10:15:11 AM EDT
I'm leaving to go graduate college!  In just under 2 hours i graduate from SDSU with BS in Computer Engineering with a 3.1 gpa.  Its taken me 5 years to complete and been alot of fun.  By tonight i'll be a college grad!

Hahhah ok i changed By to bye for you guys
rough crowd this arfcom is
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm leaving to go graduate college!  In just under 2 hours i graduate from SDSU with BS in Computer Engineering with a 3.1 gpa.  Its taken me 5 years to complete and been alot of fun.  By tonight i'll be a college grad!

You think you would have learned how to spell "bye"

Congrats!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! Now you can go out into the cruel world and make a living.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats!

could be worse, he could have typed BI guys

have a beer, I'll be posting something like this in a few years
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats!

Good spelling makes code easier to debug.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Whatya starting grad school tomorrow? I'm pretty sure I had a summer off in between there.

Anyway congrats

nah i might go to grad school within the next few years, but i'll go for engineering management/MBA and not a masters in engineering.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Congratulations!

<sigh>  

I am starting my senior year this fall.  BS in Mechanical Engineering, pre-med, and biomedical engineering.  along with the tremendous time-suck known as rotc.  and i will have another year after this one.  

But then it's off to the Army, where I can learn some truly useful stuff.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top