Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/28/2004 4:44:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 4:45:15 PM EDT by AKsRule]
Lil Help here guys !

I want to buy a preban AR from a guy in a midwest state , and he needs to
be assured that I as a NY (upstate) resident can Legally buy it.

All Fed and state laws will be obeyed , using FFLs for transfer.
I am legal to buy guns - natch.

I gave him a couple references ( NRA , NYS rifle and pistol Assoc. )

If someone could cite Law or Example here - it would smooth the going

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:04:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 5:05:40 PM EDT by BKinzey]
If he is having his FFL send to your FFL they will know, or be able to look up, how to do the transfer. Nothing will come back on him if you both use FFLs.

Hasn't he asked his FFL about it already
Top Top