Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 10:56:38 AM EDT
Rush talked about it, and the left is having thermal spasmutations.
Buy at Amazon
Even talking about DU review's at Amazon.
matthew
p.s. posting from work with difficulty, feel free to be ghey and say it's a dupe if you feel you need to.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#2]
My little ones are going to be hearing it at bedtime.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Outstanding...

Still waiting for "Horton Hears a Fusillade of Automatic Rifle Fire" and "The Cat in the Jungle Boots".
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#4]
If it's pissing off the libs, it HAS to be goood!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out this review:

This women is delusional, not only should she not subject children to her own 4 year old mentality, she actually thinks that capatalism is substanable? Hellooooooooo,wake up!

With American authors writting books like this, thank god us Brits send our prisoners to Australia and our religous whacko wingnuts to America, could'nt this author with a mentality of a drunk marujana smoking horse actually write something of value, like why gun crime in America is so virelant or why the President of America could'nt give s**t about poor black people in NOLA, or why America invades soverign countries to protect the petro dollar and lie to the world about it....

Shame on America, you have lost your way, and must be the most disrespected young country on the planet earth!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#6]

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Anybody buying a few extra copies and sending them to DUm-DUm’s Auntie Pinko?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Check out this review:

This women is delusional, not only should she not subject children to her own 4 year old mentality, she actually thinks that capatalism is substanable? Hellooooooooo,wake up!

With American authors writting books like this, thank god us Brits send our prisoners to Australia and our religous whacko wingnuts to America, could'nt this author with a mentality of a drunk marujana smoking horse actually write something of value, like why gun crime in America is so virelant or why the President of America could'nt give s**t about poor black people in NOLA, or why America invades soverign countries to protect the petro dollar and lie to the world about it....

Shame on America, you have lost your way, and must be the most disrespected young country on the planet earth!

and their saying the author has a 4 year old mentality? Geeze what a dimwit learn to spell ya moron.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Mind if I bump for the evening crew?
matthew
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Just in time for baby Reghan Olivia to start enjoying bed time stories...
Reghan for the President, Olivia for the Marine Lt. Col...

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:40:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

(Looking at Mom...)

You mean those are for ME?

ETA: Only funny if it's a boy, of course. Just realized this adorable little angel isn't. )
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:56:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Check out this review:

Hah!!!  Talk about butchering the English language!!!

With a review like that, this is sure to be a best seller!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:58:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Check out this review:

Uh, excuse me, but reality is THAT way -------->

Sheesh! What a moonbat!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:15:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

www.schafers.us/photos/2005-09/DSC00818.JPG

Buddy, that is one great looking kid.  Congrats. BTW, nice name too.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:19:49 AM EDT
[#16]
I rememer when Rush was talking about this yesterday. He totally ripped on Captain Planet too, I was cracking up at work!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the thread, I'm ordering 4 copies for neices & nephews.  It looks like my Christmas shopping is starting early this year.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:26:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I rememer when Rush was talking about this yesterday. He totally ripped on Captain Planet too, I was cracking up at work!

GOD, I hated that fucking cartoon!

Talk about brainwashing!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:47:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Hmm...
My Liberal sister has a kid on the way...

I will have to wait until the kid is old enough to read...

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:51:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

www.schafers.us/photos/2005-09/DSC00818.JPG

Absolutely beautiful!

I'll be ordering copies for "Junior" and all of his cousins...

ETA:  Ordered!  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Just ordered it, mostly based on the blatherings of the left, LOL!

Merlin
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Just a bump, sell a few more.
matthew
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#23]
hate to break it to her but capatialism is proving to be more sustainable than communism, ya know, that whole fall of the USSR thing and all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top