Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2002 10:31:39 AM EDT
There is this cute blond 20yo chick at the hospital that has been friendly with me.  A little flirting here and there.  One day she calls to ask if she could park in my drive and go to the church festival down the street.  I say no problem.  So I go home and clean up some and the girlfriend decides to come for a visit.  Well after the festival the chicklet comes over to say thank you for letting her park in my driveway.  She leaves and the girlfriend is freaking out.  She starts by saying that If I wanted a chick almost half her age she would leave!  I am like what did I do.  She says the chicklet wanted me, she could see it they way she looked at me!  She also pointed out that I had cleaned the condo and that she had my number.  I wish I had actually gotten some for this kind of grief!  Then she got mad and pulled out a handful of 223s and 9mms from the wash.  Mom wonders why I am not married.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Did the Chicklet just walk in and say, "Thanks Big Boy.  Now you can park in my drive-way any time you want."?  Because then I could see how you'd be in trouble.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#2]
The change in routine gave you away.....

[b]I CLEANED UP THE CONDO[/b]

Scott

[:D]

Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Know this and know it well.  Women possess a sixth sense when it comes to other women sniffing their territorial borders!

There's a little hottie I work with and flirt with all the time for fun, I was at company Xmas party.  Wife was there.  Wife plays friendly with chicky-do talking it all up.  Somehow topic of discussion was good ol' Valkyrie.  Wife and I get home, I get third degree how chicky-do likes me etc.  There is much more to the story and I will elaborate if you like but just know women can tell when another woman is interested in their husband/boyfriend/sex buddy, etc.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Please advise when your're parking in the chicklets garage.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes the break in routine killed me.  But I really didnt expect anything so I didnt think twice about it.  Oh, I forgot, the girlfriend got the chicklet's phone number out of the memory in my cell phone and called the girl.  She basically told her to stay away for she was going to kick her ass.  This is actually one of the things I like about this girlfriend.  I will advise when I get into the garage!
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Tell her negative on wanting her to leave. Tell the GF that you want to do a three way with her and chicklet.

Please post an update after you tell the GF this.

ARDOC I am not BSing you on this. Take the advice of someone who has been around the block several times. These opportunities only come up a few times in your life. Take advantage of the situation. Live the dream. Go for the gusto!
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Pls dont forget the pics.. !!!

Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Yea, I had one like that too... I swear sometimes she would get pissed because the paper-girl would come to collect for the newspaper.  

Whenever I wonder why I am single, I just think of the crap like that, and it reminds me why I am happier this way
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Women are friggin weird!!

My ex wouldnt trust me with FRIENDS!!! But the one time I ADMITTED I cheated on her... SHE DIDNT BELIEVE ME!!! [BD]

Before you ask why did I admit to that...well obviously... I WANTED HER TO GO AWAY!
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#10]
When you are dating/married to someone many women see you as a challenge and substantially more attractive.

If you are single many women see you as not worthy of a date.

Life is very complex.

Go flirt with the youngster. Do it now! Women half your GF's age are not going to find you attractive for the rest of your life. The window is only so big. Seize the moment and strike while the iron is hot.  

P.S. I love Blondes [:P]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Hahaha.  Women.  They like playing games to make YOU jealous, but lose it over innoculous, unintentional stuff like this.

Same thing happened with me.  Young, cute chick Theresa I worked with needed a ride home one night, gave her a lift.  She wrote a thank you note with her phone number. I left it in my car, then my girlfriend discovered the note. Big blow up, just like the one you experienced. I didn't have any intention of going after T, but try telling that to my GF.  I was guilty ipso facto because of the note, in her female mind.

Thought this was all water under the bridge until 6 months later, her mom asked me who this Theresa girl was she kept hearing about [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

Irritating on so many levels.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Know this and know it well.  Women possess a sixth sense when it comes to other women sniffing their territorial borders!

There's a little hottie I work with and flirt with all the time for fun, I was at company Xmas party.  Wife was there.  Wife plays friendly with chicky-do talking it all up.  Somehow topic of discussion was good ol' Valkyrie.  Wife and I get home, I get third degree how chicky-do likes me etc.  There is much more to the story and I will elaborate if you like but just know women can tell when another woman is interested in their husband/boyfriend/sex buddy, etc.
View Quote

We like
Do tell

I get grief just walking through the mall with the littly lady...

Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:36:05 AM EDT
[#13]
See my thread below titled "Question".  Give me your impression.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:42:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When you are dating/married to someone many women see you as a challenge and substantially more attractive.

If you are single many women see you as not worthy of a date.

Life is very complex.

Go flirt with the youngster. Do it now! Women half your GF's age are not going to find you attractive for the rest of your life. The window is only so big. Seize the moment and strike while the iron is hot.  

P.S. I love Blondes [:P]
View Quote

Carpe Diem (sp?)
Seize the day!
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:50:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm with Roland the Headless_T_Gunner,

HIT THAT YOUNG THING WHILE YOU CAN.

Link Posted: 12/26/2002 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Tell her negative on wanting her to leave. Tell the GF that you want to do a three way with her and chicklet.

ARDOC I am not BSing you on this. Take the advice of someone who has been around the block several times. These opportunities only come up a few times in your life. Take advantage of the situation. Live the dream. Go for the gusto!
View Quote

I heard of a guy that did just that ,he had a three way with his GF and a girl from his work place.
It worked out great,not for him but the two girls are now living together and he's left out in the cold.
He did however have a couple of wild nights he still talks about,I know one of the girls involed in this and she was leaning that way anyway,he just pushed her over the edge a little,LOL

PS
Both of the girls are drop dead fine and it breaks my heart to lose two great looking girls to the carpet munchers.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd hit it.

Oh wait, that wasn't the question.

Never mind.

Link Posted: 12/26/2002 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Life is short...

Get every bit of flirt from the skirt...

P.S.,  If you ever do... don't get a guilty heart and tell.. the GF...

You can tell us, but it is just MEAN to come clean with a wife or GF.

It may lighten your concience, but it just hurts them...

Be a man: Get Some! - and keep your mouth shut about it...

Good Luck!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I heard of a guy that did just that ,he had a three way with his GF and a girl from his work place.
It worked out great,not for him but the two girls are now living together and he's left out in the cold.
He did however have a couple of wild nights he still talks about,I know one of the girls involed in this and she was leaning that way anyway,he just pushed her over the edge a little,LOL

PS
Both of the girls are drop dead fine and it breaks my heart to lose two great looking girls to the carpet munchers.
View Quote

jrzy

Sorry to hear that it did not work out for you, I mean your friend.

I know this guy (wink, wink) who convinced his GF to party with her roommate. The roommate went for it and it was a heck of a party. Then a couple of days later the roommate decided that the whole thing was discusting and moved out. The GF however thought it was a lot of fun and they stayed together for some time after that.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm single.

[size=5][red]HA HA!!![/red][/size=5]

Prefaced to say, it was almost the same type of incident that left me in this state.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey ARDOC,

Tell your present GF that you are interested in ANAL sex and the Young one would give it to you. See if the present GF would give you some...
Good luck !. Post pictures !!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:07:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
...Then she got mad and pulled out a handful of 223s and 9mms from the wash.  
View Quote

And BTW, explain this ??? Why ?
(do you wash your bullets or do you stash them into the wash machine?)
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I had an opportunity for a three way, two fine babes. I never clue into the hints until way after the fact. Man I kick myself weekly for that mistake.  

keep the stories rolling [;)]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I forgot, the girlfriend got the chicklet's phone number out of the memory in my cell phone and called the girl.
View Quote

Amateur! [:D] Did she give you the ole "sniff test?"
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Hit the young one.

You can always find a 35+ year-old woman if your current woman dumps you.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Did we or didn't we...

[img]http://www.vaq34.com/ccc/cccdonna&jan.jpg[/img]
I hit it!
(6 pitchers of beer and 22 years ago)
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hey ARDOC,

Tell your present GF that you are interested in ANAL sex and the Young one would give it to you. See if the present GF would give you some...
Good luck !. Post pictures !!!
View Quote

Women are like a golf course, if your not going to hit all the holes, why come out of the clubhouse.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#30]
The bullets in the wash has been an ongoing problem.  If I drop any in the dirt or any fail to fire, I usually just pocket them until I get home.  Any damaged ones I usually toss. Its not worth getting a Kaboom.  Occasionally I will forget I have the bullets in my pockets and they go in the wash.  You hear a hell of a racket.  I am looking for a PIC of the chicklet right now and will post it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#31]
 Most of the time I was in college I worked at a liquor store. I had a nice girlfriend in those days and she was FINE. A lot of girls came in the store. One of them was nice looking and determined to give me some. I kept turning her down. She showed up at quitting time once and said she would pay for the room. TOld her I couldn't do it.
 One day my girlfriend stopped by the store and while she was there, the other girl came in. She had no more than walked in the door and said "Hi" and my girl friend gives me a dirty look and says "You're fucking her aren't you".
 Hard to believe, but that's how women are.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Hit it - she thinks you are anyway. Going to the movies with the young woman who lived next to me ended a relationship, I am still friends with the ex and she will not be convinced that I didnt hit it..

John
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:04:43 AM EDT
[#33]
I just conferred with Lucky, we think you should chamber a round!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:12:14 AM EDT
[#34]
You state  " But I really didnt expect anything "

What I read is if she thanked you by jumping your bones,that would be ok.

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:20:54 AM EDT
[#35]
These stories are freaking hilarious!
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am looking for a PIC of the chicklet right now and will post it.
View Quote

[b]We're still waiting... [/b]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#37]
I was just wondering. If women can look at your facial expressions, body language, and situational clues, and from these nearly minute tidbits of information deduce that you are cheating on them, can female cops do the same thing and know that you are guilty of a crime and take you down by using these same female powers.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There is this cute blond 20yo chick at the hospital that has been friendly with me.  A little flirting here and there.  One day she calls to ask if she could park in my drive and go to the church festival down the street.  I say no problem.  So I go home and clean up some and the girlfriend decides to come for a visit.  Well after the festival the chicklet comes over to say thank you for letting her park in my driveway.  She leaves and the girlfriend is freaking out.  She starts by saying that If I wanted a chick almost half her age she would leave!  I am like what did I do.  She says the chicklet wanted me, she could see it they way she looked at me!  She also pointed out that I had cleaned the condo and that she had my number.  I wish I had actually gotten some for this kind of grief!  Then she got mad and pulled out a handful of 223s and 9mms from the wash.  Mom wonders why I am not married.
View Quote

All your chicklets belong to....WAS! [:D]

WAS
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:08:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Did we or didn't we...

[url]http://www.vaq34.com/ccc/cccdonna&jan.jpg[/url]
I hit it!
(6 pitchers of beer and 22 years ago)
View Quote

Whoah! Boogie Nights!
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I had an opportunity for a three way, two fine babes. I never clue into the hints until way after the fact. Man I kick myself weekly for that mistake.  

keep the stories rolling [;)]
View Quote

Wow, this is a minefield if there ever was one.
I turned down a lot of opportunities during my marriage.  Chicks dig musicians.  Turned down a threesome with two hotties at the hotel.....they said "come on up here and be da meat in our luuuuuv sandwich!".  [:D]
Turned it down.  
Had a chick who was as close to a Britney Spears look alike as I ever saw...had the whole petite blonde raggamuffin look going on, very hot, and about 7 years younger than me.  She was just begging for it....turned it down, while the guitar player was noisily having a great time with her friend in the next room.  Another hottie at an afterbar after a gig in Milwaukee....turned it down.  Guitar player's sister (pretty darn hot too!) throws me on the ground IN THE BAR in an extreme attempt to get some.  I fled.  I have lots more stories.  Made for great times flirting, but I turned 'em all down, got away with two years of that without so much as slipping a kiss......then when the wife left, her big excuse was that I had been cheating on her!  

There is a lesson to be learned here, but I dunno if I wan't to expound on it!  I will call it "damned if you do, damned if you don't".[BD]  
Some of you are going to call it "U R stupid"![;D]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#41]

I turned down a lot of opportunities during my marriage.  Chicks dig musicians.  Turned down a threesome with two hotties at the hotel.....they said "come on up here and be da meat in our luuuuuv sandwich!".  [:D]
Turned it down.  
Had a chick who was as close to a Britney Spears look alike as I ever saw...had the whole petite blonde raggamuffin look going on, very hot, and about 7 years younger than me.  She was just begging for it....turned it down, while the guitar player was noisily having a great time with her friend in the next room.  Another hottie at an afterbar after a gig in Milwaukee....turned it down.  Guitar player's sister (pretty darn hot too!) throws me on the ground IN THE BAR in an extreme attempt to get some.  I fled.  I have lots more stories.  Made for great times flirting, but I turned 'em all down, got away with two years of that without so much as slipping a kiss......then when the wife left, her big excuse was that I had been cheating on her!  

There is a lesson to be learned here, but I dunno if I wan't to expound on it!  I will call it "damned if you do, damned if you don't".[BD]  
View Quote

[b] Your a strong willed man, Kill.
My story was before I was married, I would not do it now, well, hmmmmmmm, no I still would not, lol.[/b]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Hell of a story line going here!
All I can add is that Married is different than GF, serious GF, etc.  You will know when you get to Ms.Right and should be smart enought to keep the pecker where it should be.

Sorry to hear about those of you that stayed true and the bitch (er' woman) dumped you because she thought you were straying.  Unfortunately we all know guys who are "still shopping" while they have a good woman at home.  Nobody said life was fair.

My wife actually points out the good ones for me when we are at a mall or boating, etc.  She is a keeper (14 years hitched this time).
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:11:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
women can look at your facial expressions, body language, and situational clues, and from these nearly minute tidbits of information deduce that you are cheating on them, can female cops do the same thing and know that you are guilty of a crime and take you down by using these same female powers.
View Quote

"A woman's guess, is more accurate than a man's certainty."  -- Kipling

Hell yes!   :: thumb's up
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Turned it down.  
Had a chick who was as close to a Britney Spears look alike as I ever saw...had the whole petite blonde raggamuffin look going on, very hot, and about 7 years younger than me.  She was just begging for it....turned it down, while the guitar player was noisily having a great time with her friend in the next room.  Another hottie at an afterbar after a gig in Milwaukee....turned it down.  Guitar player's sister (pretty darn hot too!) throws me on the ground IN THE BAR in an extreme attempt to get some.  I fled.  I have lots more stories.  Made for great times flirting, but I turned 'em all down, got away with two years of that without so much as slipping a kiss......
View Quote

yawn [sleep]

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#46]
My real question is; doesn't the church have it's own parking lot?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Turned it down.  

View Quote

[b] Your a strong willed man, Kill.
My story was before I was married, I would not do it now, well, hmmmmmmm, no I still would not, lol.[/b]
View Quote

Strong willed?  Hardly.  I am just a monogamous type, always have been.  Even if I wasn't married, I wouldn't be partaking.  Like I said, flirting a bit can be fun, but you just know a lot of these chicks have been down that road before!  

But I thought some of you "I'd Hit It!" types might enjoy some road stories!  Keep in mind, most of these girls would hit about anybody....
That oughta get some imaginations rolling.  Where is JoJo?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Lord Trader

There is some good intel here for you. Either a bartender or a musician. The ladies will be swarming all over you.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Many women have different, and rather screwed-up, ideas about knowledge and truth.

My ex even had a BOOK on "Womens' Ways of Knowing", fer God's sake!!

Did I say "ex"?  yeah.  OK.

Many times was I shaken awake at 3:48 AM for a "relationship talk".

Basically, in circumstances where a guy would question what the truth is & look for actual proof yea or nay, these women operate on the basis of their fears and go looking for anything that will reinforce them.  If it contradicts their preconception, it gets filtered out.

Example:  That ugly one who "just knows" you are "undressing her with your eyes" when you are actually thinking, "did she get a pair of glasses with that nose?"

Example:  She doesn't want you to use a condom, because she "knows" she can't be ovulating right know.  It's not "time yet" and her temperature is 1/2 degree from what her "fertility awareness" tells her is the sign.

Example:  She "knows" you are screwing the hell out of the check-out girl you dated once, before her, and still say "Hi" to when you go through her line.  The actual person/job isn't important.  It could be the toll-taker. Go ahead, smile/be courteous. I dare you.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top