Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/18/2001 10:35:40 AM EDT
Just got a new pair of black BDUs and decided to wear them to work to see if they fit the dress code. I think they look just fine. Any marketing guys out there?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:20:12 PM EDT
I like to wear black BDUs tucked into combat boots. You should see the looks I get hehe.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:09:35 PM EDT
I'm wondering when some of the guys carting around a cell phone, beeper, PDA, GPS, and radio are going to get clued in and just start wearing a load-bearing vest.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:21:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Malpaso: Just got a new pair of black BDUs and decided to wear them to work to see if they fit the dress code. I think they look just fine. Any marketing guys out there?
View Quote
You will look like a Mall Ninja. You need to wear a flight suit like the seals. I would stick with sage green nomex.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 3:00:01 PM EDT
I wear a photog/ranger style vest all the time, even when I lived in the PRK and coupldn't carry. It's become part of my 'style' and I'm known for it. I was at a cocktail party for venture capitalists (at the request of one of our investment partners), and was just about the only person in a crowd of 600 or so that wasn't wearing a suit (black jeans, black cowboy boots, black button-down shirt, aforementioned vest). I had more than one person come up to me and say "You must be David -----"
Top Top