Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2002 3:34:53 PM EDT
Approximately 6,000 respondents 89% were gun owners.
It's unfortunate that non gun owners didn't respond in similar numbers.

Obviously the poll was OVERWHELMINGLY in favor of the pro-gun positions.

[url]http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/nov2002/nf2002111_7306.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
This was that one with the shitty, slanted questions from about a week ago right?
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This was that one with the shitty, slanted questions from about a week ago right?
View Quote

Yep.  We complained about how crappy it was, but we filled it out anyway, and wiped the floor clean with it!  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#4]
[Mr.Burns voice] EXCELLENT![/Mr. Burns voice]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]
We blew that poll out of the water.  I bet they were pissed when they found out 90% of 6000 that took the poll were gun owners.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 6:25:38 AM EDT
[#6]
The results I received were 91% in our favor, but I did not like that little quip about the so called sniper incident.

Bilster
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#7]
The U.S. Constitution protects the right of citizens to bear arms, and firearms are widely available via every distribution method from mail order to discount stores.
View Quote

Since when can I get a gun mail order?  If that were true, then maybe I would say that the availibilty of guns is "about right," but right now I think the availability of guns is not high enough.

Oops, I guess I can get a black powder gun mail order.  Oh boy!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top