Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 1:13:03 PM EDT
From the campaign trail today -

Kerry: "Things in Iraq are worse, not better..."

Bush, speaking to the National Guard: " You are doing an outstanding job for your country...."

Could Kerry like piss on our troops MORE?? If things are worse, not better, whose fault is that? He might as well say "You military guys suck at your job."

Kerry is negative, belittling, condescending, doom and gloom, hateful, down grading and full of bile.

He won't get it, not even after the election, that hate doesn't inspire people to support you.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#3]
That's just part and parcel of being a DEMOCRAP. One would have to be flat-out SCREWED-UP to be a modern day liberal.

I love everyone  BUT... I hate George Bush and anyone else who disagrees with me

We need to do it for the children BUT... I support abortions for all who want them

We need a good healthcare system BUT... I wanna sue the doc for enough to retire on

We need more laws to catch more criminals... BUT let's not be too hard on them

We need more jobs and benefits... BUT the workers should stick it to the greedy employers

We need to eliminate God from government... BUT Islam/Allah is okay

AMERICA SUCKS... BUT, DON'T MESS WITH MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH (only everyone else's)

I could go on and on and on. To be a good liberal/democrap... one needs to be have multiple personality disorder and be able to LIE to oneself in the mirror in addition to lying to everyone else. Oh... and one must be MISERABLE.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the condescending part that really gets to me...He is CERTAIN he knows what's best for me.  How dare he speak that way.  Pig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top