Posted: 8/16/2005 5:23:07 AM EDT
Bush shown kissing Cindy in family pix

Online photographs of Sheehans show 1st meeting with president
Posted: August 16, 2005
6:02 a.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

President Bush kissing Cindy Sheehan in family photo dated June 18, 2004

While Cindy Sheehan continues to seek a second meeting with President Bush in connection with the death in Iraq of her son, Casey, there's been minimal coverage by the mainstream media of the first meeting between the pair, and no pictures.

But an online search by WorldNetDaily reveals a host of family photographs of the Sheehan family, including one showing President Bush kissing Mrs. Sheehan.

The photos were originally posted on a Sheehan family website featuring a large number of photos, but the images including President Bush posing with the family have since been removed from the original page, though they are still available in cached Google versions.

Enlarged image of President Bush, center, kissing Cindy Sheehan among family members in 2004. Left to right: Janey, Carly, Patrick, President Bush, Cindy and Andy at Ft. Lewis in Washington State

As WND previously reported, it was after this first meeting with Bush last June that Cindy was less abrasive about the president, telling the Reporter of Vacaville, Calif., "I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith."

Despite the fact that the photos with the president have since been removed, other photos remain on the same website showing numerous Sheehan family events, including the graduation of Casey's younger brother, Andy.

Sheehan family from left to right: Casey, Patrick, Carly, Janey, Cindy and Andy taken prior to Andy's graduation ceremony

Casey's sisters, Carly and Janey, are also featured, along with assorted pictures of Cindy, Casey's father, Patrick, who just filed for divorce from Cindy, and Casey's grandparents.

Casey Sheehan poses with John Wayne replica in this undated photo

There's even a shot of Casey standing next to a life-size replica of John Wayne, captioned, "Casey and Duke."

Casey was killed by Iraqi terrorists just five days after arriving in Baghdad.

A year after his death, Mrs. Sheehan has been pleading for a second meeting with the president outside Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, and has even invited him to a prayer vigil later this week.

As WorldNetDaily reported, Cindy is vowing not to pay any federal income tax, as she labels President Bush a "maniac" and a "lying bastard."

"My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004," Sheehan told an audience of Veterans for Peace. "You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny. ... You give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me [for back taxes] and we'll put this war on trial."

According to VFP, Sheehan said she had two main points to tell Bush should she be able to meet with him.

"Quit saying that U.S. troops died for a noble cause in Iraq, unless you say, 'well, except for Casey Sheehan.' Don't you dare spill any more blood in Casey's name. You do not have permission to use my son's name.

"And the other thing I want him to tell me is 'just what was the noble cause Casey died for?' Was it freedom and democracy? Bullsh--! He died for oil. He died to make your friends richer. He died to expand American imperialism in the Middle East. We're not freer here, thanks to your Patriot Act. Iraq is not free. You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism," she said.

"There, I used the 'I' word – imperialism. And now I'm going to use another 'I' word – impeachment – because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail."

Other Sheehan family members have blasted Cindy, claiming she's trying to promote her personal agenda "at the expense of her son's good name and reputation."

Rush Limbaugh

On his nationally broadcast radio show yesterday, host Rush Limbaugh blasted the left-wing activists who are supporting Sheehan, stating:

It's gotten to the point now where it is common to go on Democrat websites and read about the pleasure it would bring if the president were assassinated. It is now common to read letters to the editors in newspapers which say it would be fun if [Osama] bin Laden actually came over here and slit Bush's throat, which is what a supporter of Sheehan wrote to a letter of the editor in one of the newspapers in this country. ... Do you have any idea how you people are perceived? Do you have the slightest idea how the decent people who make this country work perceive you? It is not with any respect. It is with contempt and it's with sorrow. But it's also with this realization: This country, if it is to survive, cannot be turned over to you people to lead and to run, because we will cease to exist as the United States the day that happens, and mark my word. It ain't going to happen.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:27:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Will somebody please get the butterfly net for this loon.

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:31:08 AM EDT
[#2]
This woman continues to dig even though she's hot rock bottom.

Her son VOLUNTEERED to be a soldier.  Soldier's duty is dangerous.  Now she's pissed at Bush becasue her son died as a hero, defending his country?!   WTH!?  

Damn - I wish Bush would meet her - right out there on the road in front of his ranch.  Then explain to her and all her looney friends that a VOLUNTEER soldier's duty is dangerous.

What a moron.

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:41:56 AM EDT
[#3]
This morning Drudge Report headline states :  Cindy Sheehan knows what it is like to be Mickey Mouse..........."
How about she knows what it is like to be:
MINNIE MOUSE AND BE F--ing  GOOFY
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#4]
The skank is pissing her life away for her 15 minutes of infamy. Some very bad people got ahold of her and are exploiting her understandable misery for their political motives.

This kind of crap just makes me dig in my heels a little deeper. I don't want such self-serving, manipulative people controlling my government or my freedom.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll bet George spits every time he is reminded of that picture!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#6]
OK so how long until we hear about "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
George W. clinton and Cindy lewenski =
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:37:27 AM EDT
[#7]
She makes me sick. She is doing a horrible disservice to her son's memory.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OK so how long until we hear about "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
George W. clinton and Cindy lewenski =

George Clinton??

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:40:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Just going to voice a little skepticism because it's WND, but how can we confirm that's Bush and Cindy Sheehan in the picture?  That's very blurry.

ETA: After a cursory investigation of looking at the links, there are two pictures like this, named "Bush1.jpg" and "Bush2.jpg".  I think that pretty much implies who the guy in the center with the power tie is.

The only question is if the one he's kissing is her.

I will say, regardless, we do know that she DID meet with him, that's a fact - and furthermore, that she had nice things to say about him after that meeting to the press.

So she's completely full of shit now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:42:35 AM EDT
[#10]
wonder why the pic is blurry and considering the source,isn't world net daily a gossip type publication?like
the national enquier.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
wonder why the pic is blurry and considering the source,isn't world net daily a gossip type publication?like
the national enquier.

My thoughts too, but they provide their evidence well in this case.  The images are from Google's image cache of Cindy Sheehan's webpage, NOT from WND.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:46:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
the national enquier.

+1

Who says it is a kiss.   Looks to me like he is probably leaning over and whispering in her ear!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:54:52 AM EDT
[#13]
where is the photoshop experts,that can clean that pic up.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:57:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
the national enquier.

According to the article, the picture has been enlarged. Any picture that is blown up enough will look blurry.

Also, as has been mentioned, the source of the images isn't WND, but Google.

Bottom Line: She's busted!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I think it does say alot about her that Michael Moore and the Left were able to do that Jedi mind trick on her
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
where is the photoshop experts,that can clean that pic up.

Haha, I love it when they do that kind of crap on CSI.  You can't extract data that's not there.  You can only manipulate what's actually in the photo.

Better off having some web genius see if they can find a better cache somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Amazing what a nutjob she's become
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:43:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:39:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Just remember that Casey Sheehan re-enlisted on his own, knowing full well that he would get sent to Iraq/Afghanistan! Keep telling everybody that, especially the Libs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:40:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=379986

Check which came 1st.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:44:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Just remember that Casey Sheehan re-enlisted on his own, knowing full well that he would get sent to Iraq/Afghanistan! Keep telling everybody that, especially the Libs.

Exactly. It's not like he just finished training and was sent over there. He was in for 10 years from the information I've heard.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:24:38 AM EDT
[#22]

He was in for 10 years from the information I've heard.

He enlisted at 14? (We coverd this some in the other thread.  He was in about 4 years and had just re-enlisted.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top