Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 11:58:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder how many news programs that will make it to.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:08:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Just think how much Bush is going to pull ahead after next week!

Yes sgtar15 we know!.......   45 States!

That might save him a post.... well then again
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow – things seemed to have reversed pretty quickly.

Also, surprisingly, Nader seems to have gone up a bit as well.

I’ve got to think this is entirely a result of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth!!

Still awfully close though – bad economic news or something going wrong in Iraq could flip things again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:16:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell, most of those are due to our "fire missions".
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:26:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just think how much Bush is going to pull ahead after next week!

Yes sgtar15 we know!.......   45 States!

That might save him a post.... well then again

Dumbass!....it's 45 states and maybe California.

WHen will you people realize I am an internet genuis??

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:33:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There will be the inevitable 'bump' that the President will receive from the Convention, that he should be able to ride to Victory in November!

Eric The(Hopeful)Hun

Doubt we will see much of a bump....most people are long decided.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:39:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:39:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Did you send a thank you to Tony Blair?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:12:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There will be the inevitable 'bump' that the President will receive from the Convention, that he should be able to ride to Victory in November!

Eric The(Hopeful)Hun

SGatr15

Yep

I heard on Rush yesterday that Kerry is winning in the EC but is loosing the popularity vote.
I hope the Swifties keep hammering Kerry and I hope Bush takes the gloves off soon.  The debates are going to be interesting.  I bet three different Kerrys show up.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:12:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:29:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:01:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Bush won't win in wisconsin. If it's close, the democrats will just cheat more.

Give cigs to bums to get them to vote, etc.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:47:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Post from sgtar15:

SGatr15

Then you can certainly forget those 45 states, Sarge!

There is no way 'if people are long decided' that President Bush can possibly win 45 states!

DEMOs and Republicans have long decided, but that soft and gooey 20% in the middle hasn't.

Personally, I think that the President will win handily, with maybe 300 Electoral Votes and a 52-48% popular vote over Kerry, but that's with the majority of 'undecideds' going towards the Incumbant, which they almost always do.

So, Sarge, you'd better stary praying hard for a 'bump' if you want to see anything like 45 states in the Republican column in November.

Eric The(Reasonable)Hun

True...I could have clarified my statement.  IThe stats you presented are correct and the "un-decided" vote.  However, I think it will take more than just the convention to swing these people.  ANd our MAJOR streanght will be voter turn out.We don't need more votes as much as we need more VOTERS!!

That is what will give us 45 states and maybe California.

Arnold have financial troubles...he NEEDS a favor (Fed $$$) from Bush.  To get this favor Arnold campaining HARD for GWB (because everyone knows Arnold loves bush).  The people of California seam to LOVE Arnold.

WHy?

Because Arnold gets on the radio and TALKS to the people....THEY LISTEN to him.  You don't have to agree with it or understand it.

Just accept it.  With Arnold comes California at the same time Kerry is using California as an ATM only.  This is wearing on the Democrats here, they tired of being used....but not tired enought yet..

Trust me.  Barring some trajic event this election will be a historic landslide.

45 states and maybe California.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:28:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't get cocky.  That was Kerry's mistake.

We have a long hard march in front of us leading up to Nov. 2.  And we need to make sure we keep the House and get some better GOP senators in the Senate.  I like what I see from the GOP in Colorado, OK, Georgia, SC, Louisiana, and Florida.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:33:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
WHen will you people realize I am an internet genuis??

As soon as you can figure out how to spell "genius."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top