Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 1:56:22 PM EDT
  Bush was visiting France with Dick Cheney and Condi Rice for a fence-mending meeting with president Blaque Jaques Shallaque.  After a long discussion the trio went to a nice resturaunt to relax.  Soon a waitress came up and in a thick French accent asked what they would like to eat.  They all ordered.  The food arrived soon, and it was delicious.  "The French may be cheese-eating surrender monkeys,"  said Cheney, "But they have good food."
  Soon the waitress came back and asked, "Would any of you like desert?"
  Rice and Cheney ordered a desert.  Bush, after looking at the menu for a moment, lifted his head, looked at the waitress and smiled, and said, "This dinner was so good, there's only one thing that could top it.  Could I have a quickie?"
  She gasped.  "Mr. President!  I was never a fan, but I thought you were above that type of behavior!  I expected it from Mr. Clinton, but not you!  Ugh, Americans!"  And she stormed off as Bush looked on, bewildered.
  Rice turned to him and said, "George, it's pronounced 'quiche.' "
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Good one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top