Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 9:27:23 AM EDT
Seeing him right now on CNN is amazing. He just walks right into the crowd of people, puts his arm around them and comforts them. He can't give a speech worth a damn, but he's at his best when he's out among average people in America.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep.

But where is his security detail?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I bet his security people stay pissed at him. He's sure makes their job a challenge. LOL.

Now I remember what it is about Bush that I liked so much. While he's not the slick talker most politicians are, Bush seems at home among your common people on the streets of this nation. That's something the rest look totally out of place doing. From the streets of NYC to the devastation of Biloxi, MS, Bush is at his best among the people.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree. I imagine his security guys, while pissed, also understand.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I bet his security people stay pissed at him. He's sure makes their job a challenge. LOL.

Now I remember what it is about Bush that I liked so much. While he's not the slick talker most politicians are, Bush seems at home among your common people on the streets of this nation. That's something the rest look totally out of place doing. From the streets of NYC to the devastation of Biloxi, MS, Bush is at his best among the people.

That could be counted as slick unto itself.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:51:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yep.

Maybe thay are used to him pulling them out of danger.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:52:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep.

Maybe thay are used to him pulling them out of danger.

They are all around, look at the bg of the video, also when he was with the little girl, I think the guy with the backpack was one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top