Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:58:23 PM EDT
For 8 years Bush called out the Iranian regime as thugs. The left and he media called him a fear monger.

Obama legitimizes the Iranian regime by attempting to open a dialog. The left and media call him a visionary.

I wonder if the left and the media will now correct their mistake?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

no
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing outs the trolls like an "I miss W" thread!  Lock and load, gentlemen!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I miss the penny pinching ways of the Bush administration

How bad is it now when the one area I was really disappointed with Bush (spending) I really wish we had back right now
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
GW Bush is a great President .

That is all !
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I do miss Bush. At least he had a spine and didnt bitch out, ever! Seriously, the man dodged a shoe! Who the fuck does that?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#6]
He came and talked to my class at West Point towards the end of his presidency.  Closed doors, no cameras, a gentleman's agreement not to talk about what he said.  He is a down to earth, great guy that legitimately loves the troops.  Plus, he and his administration actually took their job seriously.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I do miss the back bone our former president had. He called the Iranian hard liners thugs and recent events show he was correct.

This is not a troll job. Bush was not as fiscally conservative as I wanted, but he was not "dumb" as the media portrayed him.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#8]
The guy is just lost.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do miss the back bone our former president had. He called the Iranian hard liners thugs and recent events show he was correct.

This is not a troll job. Bush was not as fiscally conservative as I wanted, but he was not "dumb" as the media portrayed him.

I'm not saying anyone who doesn't/didn't agree with Bush 100% of the time is a troll, but threads with Bush in the title attract trolls like flies to shit.  Eventually someone will regurgitate the nonsense spewed by those suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) and call him a war criminal.  

I think Bush spent too much, didn't do enough to stop illegal immigration and didn't do anything for gun owners.  Nonetheless, I'd take him over Obama any day.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not saying anyone who doesn't/didn't agree with Bush 100% of the time is a troll, but threads with Bush in the title attract trolls like flies to shit.  Eventually someone will regurgitate the nonsense spewed by those suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) and call him a war criminal.  

I think Bush spent too much, didn't do enough to stop illegal immigration and didn't do anything for gun owners.  Nonetheless, I'd take him over Obama any day.

If they come can ask them to explain the Obama plan to restart diplomatic relations with Iran.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll freely admit that I've had my differences with President Bush; but yeah...he has a backbone.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#12]
The Iranian people want Hope and Change.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He came and talked to my class at West Point towards the end of his presidency.  Closed doors, no cameras, a gentleman's agreement not to talk about what he said.  He is a down to earth, great guy that legitimately loves the troops.  Plus, he and his administration actually took their job seriously.

That right there, is why Obama will NEVER hold a candle to Bush.  Any president will do unpopular things, and make mistakes.  This is forgivable.  Bush served his country BEFORE his presidency, and he knows what it's all about.  Obama did what before he took office... ?

I tend to judge people a lot based on where they have come from, and what they have done.  If anyone is to be CIC during conflict, I would much rather that person BEEN a service member.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I always laugh when I see this...

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Iranian people want Hope and Change.

They can have him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Umm... Obama almost single handedly took Ahmejdidad out of office. Bush never did that
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Umm... Obama almost single handedly took Ahmejdidad out of office. Bush never did that

Just like when Bush senior encouraged the Kurds to rise up against Saddam.
And then provided no support from the U.S.
We know how well THAT worked out.

You're a drone

Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Did I miss something?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:18:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

He did no such thing.  

He made some stupid speech in Cairo, and is now ready to take credit for anything good that happens.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For 8 years Bush called out the Iranian regime as thugs. The left and he media called him a fear monger.

Obama legitimizes the Iranian regime by attempting to open a dialog. The left and media call him a visionary.

They are equating Ahmaddinejad to Bush and the other guy to Obama.

You tell me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LOL

I detect either massive sarcasm or a total lack of a clue. Will wait for clarification.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is the second time I've heard of something like this happening with the same results.  

Funny this thread popped up, I just said the exact same thing to a friend of mine this weekend.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ummmmm.  Hello.

I think you F'd up a bit there.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That is all !

This. Fuck Obama and every brainless, dickless sack of monkeyshit coward that voted for him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#25]
My ass > Obama

/thread
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:45:41 PM EDT
[#26]
I MISS BUSH!!!!!! Good man and great president!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:56:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I MISS BUSH!!!!!! Good man and great president!

Totally agrre with you. I slept easier knowing that no matter how unpopular the choice, decicsion, or whatever that American man was doing everything he could to keep us safe. God bless him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you think CNN is interesting to watch while dropping LSD, you should really try watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Bush is a president, Obama is a politician and orator
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:31:28 PM EDT
[#30]
I didn't agree with a great many things Bush did, but I think he basically had good intentions and I'd love to have the chance to meet him someday, even if it was just to shake his hand.  Now would I shake Obama's hand?  Only if I spit in mine first!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:58:18 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's not talking about you....

He's talking about the fruits & nuts who go apeshit whenever anyone says a kind word about W.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#32]
You know Obama is f*cking up when not half way through his first year more and more people are missing Bush!

I even miss Bush's spending restraint compared to Obama.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:13:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You know Obama is f*cking up when not half way through his first year more and more people are missing Bush!

I even miss Bush's spending restraint compared to Obama.

That last part is key.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

no

^^
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#35]

Meh
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:48:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Piss off liberals, make this a poster:

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:49:42 AM EDT
[#37]

He is so awesome!!!

Damn I really miss him...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:50:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

. The left and media call him a visionary.

what ELSE did you expect? everything he does is GREAT!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#39]

"I'm a rich boy, I skipped 'Nam, destroyed Ron's Legacy, gave you Obama, a near depression and all the while my head was fully up my ass."

Truth.

W? His head is like a pea. I mean it is tiny. His eyes have less than 1 lumen.

I hope the brush is being cleared efficiently by Slingblade back in TX.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#40]
You can say what you want to about President Bush...

But...
–– he kept us safe
––You knew that he loved this country
––He was a God (not Allah) fearing man

Now did he do everything correct?  Hell no but you name one President who did....And other countries knew after 9/11 not to fuck with us...He was just waiting for someone to say something so he could fuck em up...

Now you tell me if this new fucker (or even Clinton for that matter) even come close....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:04:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

But...
–– he kept us safe

Now did he do everything correct?  Hell no but you name one President who did....And other countries knew after 9/11 not to fuck with us...He was just waiting for someone to say something so he could fuck em up...

Now you tell me if this new fucker (or even Clinton for that matter) even come close....

You, Ma'am are very easy to like.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:05:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But...
–– he kept us safe

Why thank you *hehe*...I just tell the truth...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Check the archives, I said over and over, you guys were going to miss W.

Ohh man, 3.5 more years of this fuckstick.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:08:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That is all !

Yes, and a not so great republican.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But...
–– he kept us safe

Why thank you *hehe*...I just tell the truth...

I also see you live in the Pacific Northwest. No Wonder.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That is if they don't re elect this fucker...

I just walk around and say Bush wasn't so bad now was he????...I think that is going to be my new mantra..

If anyone says hello to me––instead of saying hi back I think I will say Bush wasn't so bad now was he....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:11:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But...
–– he kept us safe

Bush was a tard and his mismanagement "left us at the mercy of our enemies".

From Unforgiven:

LITTLE BILL
                  "Give me the .32, Bob."

ENGLISH BOB
                  "You leave me at the mercy of my
                  enemies."

W left us "at the mercy of Obama". It is that simple.

Legacy matters. Bush's legacy is Obama.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:11:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just walk around and say Bush wasn't so bad now was he????...I think that is going to be my new mantra..

If anyone says hello to me––instead of saying hi back I think I will say Bush wasn't so bad now was he....

His ratings are going down, you can only have so much change before you need another change
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:11:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. I wish there were a dozen more just like you
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:12:18 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

"I'm a rich boy, I skipped 'Nam, destroyed Ron's Legacy, gave you Obama, a near depression and all the while my head was fully up my ass."

Truth.

W? His head is like a pea. I mean it is tiny. His eyes have less than 1 lumen.

I hope the brush is being cleared efficiently by Slingblade back in TX.

Pegged you as a troll from day one.  You have not failed to deliver.

There are no eyes which generate light.  Neither do you posts.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top