Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 2:59:13 PM EST

http://www.examiner.com/article/burlington-councilor-reveals-goal-is-to-end-preemption-vermont

In a candid admission that his goal is to provide a lead for other cities to follow, a key member of the Burlington council made it clear that he is intent on imposing citizen disarmament edicts on all Vermonters, the Vermont Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs reported Friday.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:00:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2013 3:00:52 PM EST by _Matt_]
Them hippies love their freedoms. I doubt that will end well for the council
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:10:05 PM EST
Anecdotal, and on the opposite side of the country, both the sitting and previous mayors of Seattle have been trying to get WA's state preemption of firearms laws overturned for years.

It is premised on banning CCW in parks, but would allow him much more, like imposing an AWB within city limits, no respect for a concealed pistol license issued outside of Seattle, and change that from being a "shall-issue" to "may-issue" (and not likely to happen, unless you were a significant political donor of his, I suppose) for city residents.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:24:01 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By _Matt_:
Them hippies love their freedoms. I doubt that will end well for the council
View Quote

Don't piss off the natives.
Lotsa backhoes and woods in VT.

Jus' Sayin'
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:26:35 PM EST
I'm getting sick of these damned commies trying to grab the guns any pussy way they can think of. Come and take 'em motherfuckers!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:37:13 PM EST
How many of these fuckers originated in NYC?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:47:12 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shooter69:
How many of these fuckers originated in NYC?
View Quote

Funny that you should ask: Seattle's current mayor is a Sierra clubber, has been a congressional staffer for a (D) from Oregon, and a lawyer, from Long Island NY. yay.

Top Top