Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 10:27:38 AM EDT
So I'm out trying to finish my Christmas shopping today and as I sit in the parking lot with the turn signal on waiting for a lady to finish backing out another woman (talking on her cell phone) coming from the other direction, glances at me and then whips in the parking space I'm waiting on.  Ordinarily I wouldn't be too mad except the lot is pretty darn full and I have been waiting with the blinker on.  She gets out and, still talking on the phone, ,makes a point of not looking at me even though I'm staring at her with slight disbelief at how rude she was.

Well first I wanted to get out and kick her door in or at least cut all of her valve stems off, but it is the Christmas season after all and I'm a (generally) nice guy who was taught not to mess with others property and to forgive and forget.

After finding another parking space, I walk into the grocery store and she's in there, still talking on the phone, and I notice her bump into another customer and not appologize to her.  

Well I got to thinking about this and I figured it would be great to have some bumper stickers printed up that said "RUDE BITCH" and keep them in the car for just such people.  Yeah, they'd need to be the kind that come off easy and not take the paint off, but I think it would be funny to know that at some point she's going to notice it and think- "Wow, somebody doesn't like me and my wonderful little Muffy self".    
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Most people like that have their head too far up their ass for it to make a differance.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Well I got to thinking about this and I figured it would be great to have some bumper stickers printed up that said "RUDE BITCH" and keep them in the car for just such people. Yeah, they'd need to be the kind that come off easy and not take the paint off, but I think it would be funny to know that at some point she's going to notice it and think- "Wow, somebody doesn't like me and my wonderful little Muffy self".    

No, they wouldn't.

If you were to do something like this, do it all the way.

Not as if it wouldn't be well deserved.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Grab cell phone, smash into ground.  repeat as needed.

For such fine examples of humanity I usually leave them a gift of colorful holiday phlegm on their drivers window.  Not on the windshield so they can use the wipers.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

For such fine examples of humanity I usually leave them a gift of colorful holiday phlegm on their drivers window.  Not on the windshield so they can use the wipers.

Door handle. Be vindictive.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:36:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Um, what about those bright orange "Move Your Car or it will be towed" stickers. They don't do any damage, but you gotta scrape 'em off with a razor blade....

Maybe one that that reads "You are a Quality Human Being"....
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Door handle. Be vindictive.

My favorite

I would have leaned on the horn and followed her thru the parking lot, thus not allowing her the luxury of a conversation.

There is a word for people like her....Obliviots.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#8]
You should have walked up to her and said something.
Confrontations, however benign, set people to thinking.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]
You should have bumped into her and caused her to drop her cell phone

Big sticker on the windshield, right in her view.

Then, she can't drive off without scraping it off, yet it wont' damage her car
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I have left notes on windshields (held down by wipers) before.

You do feel better.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#11]
That's about par for the course around here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I would have followed her into the store, thrown myself at her feet, and screamed "Lady...please....don't hit me again...please...I didn't do anything to you...don't hit me again!"

Or maybe not......
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Draw down?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#14]
rocks in the vale caps so the tires slowly deflate, no damage by you as long as she keeps up with her vehicle maintenance.  Besides it drives them crazy when they dont find a screw in their tires but it keeps going flat
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#15]
BB's work better.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Driver's Window
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#18]
haha that f suck, bitch

Imagine THERE IS NOTHING LEGALLY  OR ILLEGALLY YOU CAN DO TO HER without getting arrested yourself.

What a country!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I keep a couple of cans of the wash-off spraypaint in the trunk for just such occasions.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#20]
skunk scent...the kind they package to mask the smell of a hunter...works like a charm, even better in a syringe(poke it through the weather strip around the car door and let the interior have it)
fox urine is also a alternate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Step 1:  Climb on top of hood.

Step 2: Drop pants.

Step 3:  Deposit "Seasons greetings", aka Mr. Hanke the Christmas Poo.

Step 4:  Wipe ass with windshield wiper.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Two words:

Spyderco

Jeep
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Two words:

Spyderco

Jeep

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:34:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Step 1:  Climb on top of hood.

Step 2: Drop pants.

Step 3:  Deposit "Seasons greetings", aka Mr. Hanke the Christmas Poo.

Step 4:  Wipe ass with windshield wiper.

Great minds think alike!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:26:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Um, what about those bright orange "Move Your Car or it will be towed" stickers. They don't do any damage, but you gotta scrape 'em off with a razor blade....

Maybe one that that reads "You are a Quality Human Being"....

There is much potential in such an idea.  Very interesting...
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Make sure to get the ones that are pre-scored or use a knife so that the person can't just peel the entire thing off at once. Put diagonal lines into it so that it comes off in small strips.  I used to do this at a store I worked at.  We were the ones responsible for controlling parking in the lot and used those for illegally parked cars.  I'd usually only do it for cars that pakred in handicapped spots and if the owners were dicks when I asked them to move.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:31:37 AM EDT
[#28]
I am not a hunter,but a couple of my friends are.They had these pellets that come in a little bottle.I think they might be deer piss, or something made that smells like it.They are the most foulest smelling things I have ever smelled in my life.Maybe get some of those and shove them in the weather strip if the situation arises.

Great restraint BTW,I would have confronted the dumb bitch.Though by the sounds of it, she most likely would have said "Quit bothering me or I will call 911 right now!!!"
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:34:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top