Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/29/2004 7:34:25 PM EST
"Guns kill people just like spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat."

Thought you guys would enjoy that one. Anyone know where I can buy one?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:37:17 PM EST
I think the GOA atleast used to have them, and the shirts too
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:37:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By TargetNick:
"Guns kill people just like spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat."

Thought you guys would enjoy that one. Anyone know where I can buy one?

from the same people that sell one that says:'Cancel Easter. They found the body.'
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:37:51 PM EST
I don't know, but if you live in the Parker area, then you have probably been to Rocky Mountain Guns and Ammo, they have that printed out and put on the back of their monitor.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:40:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By mtechgunman:
I don't know, but if you live in the Parker area, then you have probably been to Rocky Mountain Guns and Ammo, they have that printed out and put on the back of their monitor.

Nope, never been there. I'm always looking for new shops, though. I'll have to check them out.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that more gun nuts have seen this. I guess I'm just not in the loop yet.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:40:54 PM EST

Nope, never been there. I'm always looking for new shops, though. I'll have to check them out.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that more gun nuts have seen this. I guess I'm just not in the loop yet.

What the fuck did you just call me?

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:40:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 7:41:48 PM EST by booniedawg]
My favorite is "Clinton, the president that did it between the Bushes" I thought that was pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:43:43 PM EST

Would you prefer crazy gun nuts? How about evil gun nuts?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:44:56 PM EST

Would you prefer crazy gun nuts? How about evil gun nuts?

it's Mr. Machine Gun Pschyco, to you.

Evil gun nut works to.
Top Top