Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
2 of 3?
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Paging Charlie Sheen....  Paging Lindsey Lohan...
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:16:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Rest In Peace.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:08:54 AM EDT
[#4]
"Rooddnneyyy!" R.I.P. Ben.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL, he was a BAD MAN when he got the rowboat about up on plane during a "Superstars" competition!
RIP
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#6]
He was funny on the original Miller Lite commercials. Seems like he did an Ovaltine one too?

Damn fine NFL DE too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]
"He's my daddy, he plays football"

Most of you are way too young to remember that line.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#8]
He would have lopped Conan's head off if that lady hadn't interfered.

I remember seeing this live on TV in junior high:

"...One of Davidson’s most memorable plays came on Nov. 1, 1970, against Kansas City. The Raiders trailed by 17-14 late in the fourth quarter when Chiefs quarterback Len Dawson ran for a first down to seemingly seal the win.
As Dawson was on the ground, Davidson dived into him with his helmet. In a rage, Chiefs wide receiver Otis Taylor jumped on Davidson, and a brawl ensued..."

That was understated.  Davidson got what appeaerd to be a thirty yard run and at full speed did a headstand in Dawson's back while he was still on the ground. Surprised it didn't kill him.  Years later when he and Dawson were both sitting on a sports show Davidson had his silver Raider helmet in his lap and with a phsyco grin he asked Dawson, "Do you remeber this helmet?"  Dawason replied. "Yeah, yeah  I remember it ...you put me in the hospital with it."
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
LOL, he was a BAD MAN when he got the rowboat about up on plane during a "Superstars" competition!
RIP

here ya go...
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#10]

ETA:  God as my witness, Villapiano was clipped.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a Raiders sig line for God's sake  -  bump for Big Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top