Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 5/2/2015 1:03:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2015 1:03:57 PM EDT by airwing_jarhead]
So the wife wanted a new TV stand as we had to down size from our house to an apartment due to my job moving me to a new location. Anyways drop $200 on new 3 shelf, 1 drawer TV stand. Nice looking stand until I attempted to put the drawer on the tracks. The tracks were A: put on backwards and B: installed too far forward so the drawer hangs out two inches when fully closed. Cocksucker had one job. Put on the fucking drawer brackets and the motherfucker fucked it up. Fuck you Chinese sweat shops I hope you get leveled in an earthquake and quality assurance burns to death in the ensuing fires. I hope the secret police take each last one of these motherfuckers out. They're wasting my fucking air. Why not just put pictures of their kids second fucking birthday party in the instructions it would make more fucking sense. I hope they all die of syphilus. There is a special place in Chinese Hell of Quality Assurance for these fucks. Fuck my life.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:05:31 PM EDT

It's really more Quality Control rather than Quality Assurance.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:12:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2015 1:13:06 PM EDT by texashark]
The same guy who writes their instructions spelled syphilis for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:22:29 PM EDT
I have faith in your ability to fix this. You must be smarter than the tardo who fucked it up.

....right?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:35:26 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MrRezister:
I have faith in your ability to fix this. You must be smarter than the tardo who fucked it up.

....right?
View Quote

Should be pretty easy to remount the drawer slides properly...

But I would be a little pissed too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:35:27 PM EDT
I hope the instructions were better written than these.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:36:30 PM EDT

You could always just exchange it.

Top Top