Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 7:02:01 PM EDT
I am researching parts and uppers and lowers to build my first AR.  

It seems like Del-Ton has a nice setup where you can say what you want to order for uppers and lower parts and then all you need is a stripped lower.  

What can you tell me about their quality?

Anything special I need to know for building my first AR?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Del-Ton's top notch stuff from what I've read in the tech forums here.  I'll be buying a rifle kit from them this December when I get my Christmas bonus.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Go with them you won't regret it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two of their uppers and I talked my BIL into buying one for his first AR build. They make chrome lined and non-chrome lined barrels, make sure you get what you want.

I recently got an Email from them about a special they were running, 16 inch med weight barrel, mid length handguards, flip-up front site, t-marked flat top with b/bc/ and charge handle and A-2 flash hider, 399.00. This was for a non-chrome lined barrel.
My BIL bought it. Shoots great.

The last one I bought for me. Chrome-lined M-4 style, 16 inch barrel, flat top with B/BC/CH, and Daniel Defense FF rail. 505.00 It also shoots great.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got an upper from them last week, couldn't be happier.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#6]
They also have discounted prices for members.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=100&t=148114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top