Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2012 1:56:40 AM EDT
Now, if we can just make him do to this to California instead of Florida...

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 2:53:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Hah, I'm saving that GIF.

I can't recall seeing the episode that is from, but I do love some old WB/Looney Tunes.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:22:14 AM EDT
[#2]
He'd be a definite upgrade over all of them running now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:47:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I can't recall seeing the episode that is from, but I do love some old WB/Looney Tunes.

This is the one where someone said rabbits were harmless or something to that affect so Bugs did a lot of shit to prove them wrong.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 5:02:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the one where someone said rabbits were harmless or something to that affect so Bugs did a lot of shit to prove them wrong.

The old Bug's Bunny cartoon's were the best. Not like this stupid politically correct stuff they show now for kid's.

Look at our generation we all turned out fine
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 5:10:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Hell, he should run for 4th district Georgia.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 5:11:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He'd be a definite upgrade over all of them running now.

Damn sure couldnt be any worse
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 5:13:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Well is does make sense because:

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Bugs Bunny Mk I is a personal hero of mine. He is the original exponent of honey badgerism, except he goes further and pokes people in the nose and bangs their wives as he departs. In tight spots, I ask myself WWBBD? That works out much better since I broke down and bought a box of holes.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The old Bug's Bunny cartoon's were the best. Not like this stupid politically correct stuff they show now for kid's.

Look at our generation we all turned out fine

And look at the generation that is following!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top