Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/9/2002 12:18:46 PM EST
1-best large first aid kit? 2-best MRE's/best price. 3-which water purification system I am finally getting around to put this whole thing together and need some detailed advice on what i don't know about. The rest of the gear including firearms and ammo I already have. Thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:22:35 PM EST
Must be nice being single with no kids....
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:23:54 PM EST
A med BOB is for 3 day's supply, a large can go 5. 1, first aid kit [what you feel comfortable with] 2, The one's you like $2 to $5 depending on where you get them. 3, Katadyn. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:32:52 PM EST
Originally Posted By USNA91: Must be nice being single with no kids....
View Quote
I'm 46 and my sons are grown men. 24,26,27. Damn thats feels weird saying that,I feel like a kid myself [:D]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:33:19 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:44:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By jrzy:
Originally Posted By USNA91: Must be nice being single with no kids....
View Quote
I'm 46 and my sons are grown men. 24,26,27. Damn thats feels weird saying that,I feel like a kid myself [:D]
View Quote
Touche! [beer] Allow me to modify my original statement then, to say "Gee, must be nice not to have any little kids to deal with." Having three sons in their 20's is great though. You're halfway to having your own infantry squad! Me. One out-of-shape, I-love-air-conditioning wife and two little girls, the oldest 2 years old. Guess I'll stay home and snipe at the barbarians through the windows... It's a shame really, 'cause I have a KILLER SHTF loadout list but can't afford any of it nor the ability to move it...
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:53:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By BeauBeaux: A med BOB is for 3 day's supply, a large can go 5. 1, first aid kit [what you feel comfortable with] 2, The one's you like $2 to $5 depending on where you get them. 3, Katadyn. [smoke]
View Quote
Thanks BeauBeaux good call on the Katadyn,i think i'll pick up the Combi Filter and the Camp Filter by Katadyn.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:02:24 PM EST
USNA91 We're cool,The more i think about this the more i think i need to prepare to bug out and also prepare to stay put,which is much easier i think to defend the ground you live on. And if you have to leave it should be as light as possible i guess in case you find yourself on foot. You know the only way i'm leaving is if i absolutely have to because of some bio hazard or chem emergency,other then that i think i could stand off an army of slack jawed rioters with saturday night specials.[50]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:04:33 PM EST
Top Top