Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2013 9:04:43 AM EDT
Brownells doesn't have an industry forum, so just a hat's off to their customer service.

I ordered some Manganese Parkerizing Solution from them last February, put it on the shelf for a future project.

A week ago I noticed that the container failed, and it was leaking through the unopened box.

Gave them a call today to ask what to do, and the nice lady said " we'll send you one right out UPS"

All she did was verify my address, look up and verify my order, and ship me a new one.

No copy of the invoice, no photos, NADA.

Gotta love those people.

And they're site sponsers.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#1]
They actually do have an industry forum here!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/333_Brownells.html

That being said, they have always been good to go in my book too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I like Brownells a lot. Every time I would order something from them, I would get a thick magazine with everything I could dream of.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top