Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2004 3:55:58 PM EDT
I saw it on the website and asked for copy when I placed an order over the phone this Tuesday.  It just came with the order.  488 pages!!

FWIW
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered mine at the end of last week and still don't have it.  It doesn't show up in the order tracking system either.  

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine came yesterday.

The great thing:  I never ordered one!!!  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually, you don’t have to order one if you’ve dealt with them in the past.  They automatically send it to you.

I asked for one to speed things up.

I just received a second one yesterday, which is great!!  Now I have one for upstairs and one for downstairs.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Actually, you don’t have to order one if you’ve dealt with them in the past.  They automatically send it to you.

That must cost them a bundle!!  I just got it the other day as well.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I love flipping through them... fun to read... the Chip McCormick drop in trigger for the AR-15 looks pretty damn neat... anyone try that? I think it was like $133 dealer cost...

Shawn
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep and they're out of stock,  RRA triggers are $70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top