Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 5:03:10 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=18560[/url]

antiussa posted:

I'm sad to report, that no new contributions have been received this week for either of these funds...

Brothers in Arms

If anyone is not aware of what "Brothers in Arms" is about, please visit www.castle-arms.com , go to the ORDERING page and then scroll down to where it says "Brother in Arms". Click at the obvious spot that says, "CLICK HERE" and take the time to read the information I have placed in the pop-up screen.

This is a very worthy cause and needs a bit more attention.

Servers

This is a fund that has been specifically setup to collect funds to help defray some of the enormous costs associated with running AR15.com -- All contributions will be presented to AR15.com on behalf of the members, in order to show our gratitude for what the Avila family has given all of us.

To date, both funds are hovering in the area of $650 each... I don't have the exact figures in front of me since I'm stuck in Phoenix right now, but I'm sure G&B can chime on in with the most current stats.

For the numerous members out there in cyberland that have made contributions, thank you. These are gifts from the heart!
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#1]
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 4/30/2001 3:26:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I am sending a check today as promised for the donations I have collected so far plus my match for each of those donations taken from the sales of my ar15.com embroidered shirts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top