Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/6/2005 5:54:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2005 5:55:17 PM EDT by olyarms]
His truck was totaled and the illegal took off I guess they tried chasing him down before the cops came but little bastard got away.

Hahaha my day is going great!

ETA: Had the same shit happen to me in 2003 but the car only got about $1200 in damage.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:55:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By olyarms:
His truck was totaled and the illegal took off I guess they tried chasing him down before the cops came but little bastard got away.

ETA: Had the same shit happen to me in 2003 but the car only got about $1200 in damage.

Oly, is he okay?

Not injured, I hope.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:56:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:

Oly, is he okay?

Not injured, I hope.

Hes okay as far as I know, thank goodness his children werent hurt.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:57:59 PM EDT
Reason #2576 they should be hunted in this country.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:58:15 PM EDT
Dude your day does suck go to bed now .
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:58:19 PM EDT
I'm lost... how do they have trucks? What, does the boarder patrol give them roads through the gaps in the fence?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:58:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2005 5:59:02 PM EDT by AZPLINKER]
This happens all the time out here in AZ.Sad thing is theres not a whole lot anyone can or will do about it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:59:14 PM EDT
Really glad he is ok.

I wish Bush would do something, like now!

They are the rats of america
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:59:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PigGuy:
I'm lost... how do they have trucks? What, does the boarder patrol give them roads through the gaps in the fence?

That's a good question.

How do they have jobs?

How do they have places of residences?

How do they exist in this country?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:00:20 PM EDT
I will try getting some pics here in the next few days if he will let me. ..
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:00:55 PM EDT

It came up stolen when the cops ran it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:02:12 PM EDT

It came up stolen when the cops ran it.

Yes, isn't it obvious! It's not just a stereotype. Illegals are illegal in more way than one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:06:13 PM EDT

If the person that hit him ran away, just how would anyone know that he was an illegal?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:09:05 PM EDT
Good question.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:09:50 PM EDT
Maybe by the sound it made when his head hit the steering wheel.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:11:13 PM EDT

Maybe by the sound it made when his head hit the steering wheel.

Now I can't get the Mexican Hat Dance out of my head. Jerk.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:16:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2005 6:17:29 PM EDT by olyarms]

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:

If the person that hit him ran away, just how would anyone know that he was an illegal?

Maybe I am jumping the gun, but they arent hard to spot.

ETA: Also because of the area of town he was in Is why I am going to say this.
They arent hard to spot.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:18:44 PM EDT

He had a sign on his back.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:30:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2005 6:34:04 PM EDT by copenhagen]

Originally Posted By AZPLINKER:
This happens all the time out here in AZ.Sad thing is theres not a whole lot anyone can or will do about it.

Happens all the time in SW Kansas also. You don't need to be a genus to recognize illegals around here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:33:49 PM EDT
Was he in Charlotte, oh wait, its jump and run here. A former boss of mine had that happen to him, the fast little bastard got out and ran with he flipped his car. I know where they live too, working for the phone company, you know where all these bastages live.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:37:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bblake00:

was it wet?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:44:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mikejohnson:

Originally Posted By bblake00:

was it wet?

No, the sign was dry.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:47:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2005 6:51:50 PM EDT by AR15fan]
My truck was totalled last year by an illegal. It was parked on the stret in front of my house when the drunk border jumper crashed into the back of it. Complete loss. He went to jail that night for DUI and got sentanced to probation, but not deported as DUI is only a misdemeanor.

ETA: people that live in the desert southwest can usually spot the illegals out of a any crowd of latinos. Recent border crossers and the illegals that live in the safe haven cities have traditions, mannerisms, speech patterns, grooming standards and styles of dress that are inconsistant with US born latinos of Mexican decent.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:58:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/6/2005 7:03:23 PM EDT by PaDanby]

Originally Posted By deej86:

That's a good question.

How do they have jobs? because Americans employ them and exploit them at far lower wages than most legal residents or citizens will work for, and the loyal Americans will break the law about verifying legal right to work, but they probably still screw a lot of them out of the taxes withheld and not submitted.

How do they have places of residences? Nobody bothers to check legality as long as they put the money up. (I expect that it might be considered discriminatory to check first in some areas., although if you do the same thing for everybody it wouldn't be.) Besides if somebody is willing to pay $$ for a shithole. Assholes will provide it for them knowing they can't complain.

How do they exist in this country?

See the above - And not at a level any of us would tolerate

On many levels I don't want them here, they sucking at the tax tits I have to fill. But on another level, if I was poor Pedro in Oaxaca, I'ld probably be trying to make $$ for my family, and I sure as hell think they should at least not get screwed over by the scum that exploit them.

Do unto the least of my brethern?

However, I sure as hell don't agree with One Bill Gil, who thinks they should be exempt from licensing AND mandatory insurance coverage. One of the things that is really firing up those "don't want to cause trouble, let them be" liberals to get real about illegals is the first time they get hit by an illegal and see what happens when he disappears without insurance and they eat the whole thing. Many a miraculous transformation has occurred.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:59:28 PM EDT

The second he ran would be a clue of something illegal.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:12:47 PM EDT
Been there, done that. My car was totaled by two illegals in a minivan. The cop wrote the driver two tickets, one for no insurance, the other for no DL and let them walk...literally. They just grabbed the few belongings they had in the van and took off down the street.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:16:56 AM EDT
Gracias Senor Bush!
Top Top