Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2011 6:29:00 PM EDT
Orthopedic first though it was a sprained ankle, and put me in weight bearing walking boot for three weeks.  At the follow up they ordered an MRI and got the call today that something is broken, I am pretty sure its near the cuboid (because my pain is pinpointed right there, basically on the outside of the foot halfway between front and back) but they did not tell me exactly which over the phone.  

So ARFCOM Doctors, will I be in a non weight bearing boot and crutches or hard cast and crutches by this time tomorrow?

Noting like walking on crutches in the 90 degree weather with 90% humidity of July.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Broke the fibula by the ankle and two metatarsals 18 months ago, do EXACTLY what they tell you do (especially when it come to weight bearing) I didn't and the damn thing still hurts.

Should have stayed off it for the six weeks they told me to…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top